Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Villa Somalia going CRAZY tonight

nuune   

They are still there now, more than 200 xildhibaan, and many more people, for the past 12 hours waiting and waiting for the nomination of the new cabinet.

A lot fighting between those at Villa, everyone was going crazy, 2 of my friends are there now feeding me in.

The primie minister is talking now for almost an hour, the president is not there maybe went to his room since it is too late there,

the parliament speaker Jawaari is not there too,

This is going too CRAZY.

2 ministers from Saacid cabinet are in there now.

Zaki's boy, Xalane is here in the new cabinet.

Tarsan is no longer a MAYOR,

This is crazy, and people are saying the prime minister put a lot of fight into this and refused 5 ministers from Saacid's cabinet, at least 2 wasiir ayaa lagu qasbey, raisul wasaaraha is NOT happy, the president is NOT happy too, Jawaari is NOT happy too since Shariif Sakiin was rumored to have a ministerial post but refused by the prime minister, indication that Jawaari is not at present at the speech of nomination.

JUST IN,

WAA LAGU DHAWAAQEY WASIIRADA

nuune   

Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Federaalka Mudane C/laahi Goodax Bare

Wasiirka Maalliyadda Mudane Xuseen Cabdi Xalane

Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga Mudane Maxamed Sheekh Xasan Xaamud

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga Mudane C/raxmaan Ducaale Beyle

Wasiirka Amniga Qaranka Mudane C/kariin Xuseen Guuleed

Wasiirka Waxbarashada Mudane Axmed Maxamed Guraase

Wasiirka Dekedaha iyo Gaadiidka Badda Mudane Yuusuf Cali Aamiin

Wasiirka Qorsheynta Mudane Saciid C/laahi Maxamed

Wasiirka Garsoorka iyo Arrimaha Dastuurka Mudane Faarax Sheekh C/qaadir Maxamed

Wasiirka Tamarta iyo Biyaha Mudane Jaamac Axmed Maxamed (Oday)

Wasiirka Warfaafinta Mudane Mustaf Sheekh Cali Dhuxuloow

Wasiirka Gaadiidka iyo Duulinta Hawada Mudane Saciid Jaamac Maxamed Qoorsheel

Wasiirka Shaqada iyo Arrimaha Bulshada Mudane Nucmaan Sheekh Ismaaciil

Wasiirka Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta Mudane Maxamed Ibraaahin Xaaji Aadan

Wasiirka Beeraha Mudane Cabdi Axmed

Wasiirka Sportiga iyo Dhalinyarada Mudane Khaalid Cumar Cali

Wasiirka Hidaha iyo Tacliinta Sare Mudane Ducaale Aadan Maxamed

Wasiirka Ganacsiga iyo Warshadaha Mudane Aadan Maxamed Nuur

Wasiirka Howlaha Guud iyo Dib U Dhiska Eng Nadiifo Maxamed Cusmaan

Wasiirka Haweenka iyo Hormarinta Xuquuqda Aadanaha Khadiijo Maxamed Diiriye

Wasiirka Kalluumeysiga iyo Kheyraadka Badda Mudane Maxamed Coloow Baroow

Wasiirka Macdanta Mudane Daa’uud Maxamed Cumar

Wasiirka Xanaanada Xoolaha,Dhirta iyo Daaqa Mudane Saalim Caliyoow Ibroow

Wasiirka Caafimaadka Mudane General Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud

Ku XIgeenka Ra’isulwasaaraha ahna Wasiirka Diinta iyo Awqaafta Mudane Ridwaan Xirsi Maxamed

nuune   

That was to get your attention waryaa hahaha hadii Maayarnimada laga tuuro adi maxaa kaa galey saaxiiboow ehehe

out of the 25 wasiir I mentioned there, Tarzan aa muhiimada siisey looooool naga tag niyahow waad na ceebeesee

lets wait for zaki's joy, maalmahan dhan uu ku duceesanaayey Ilaahoow Xalane keen

I understand one issue was with Defense Ministry. The President had his own man, but a particular tribe was adamantly against that.

Some of these ministries overlap.

Cadale   

Nuune,

LOOOL war ninyahow the cabinet list was expected walahi especially about Guuled and Faarax, thats why i barely reacted. tbh meeshan waxba kama so socoto Damjadiid ilahay ha naga qabto

nuune   

Oba, hada unbaad garatey miyaa in wadanka ay la wareegtey this NGO, I was one of the very first people who had a lot of hope with our president, balse when we have seen what we have witnessed, then for me and many other people it wasn't the time to continue giving our moral support, Ilaah baa na lehee it is hard to support an NGO, if I as going to support an NGO, I would support MSF or WFP, at least 2% ayey dadka masaakiinta wax siiyaan out of 100%.

Read the list first, and tell me that only the 2 woman are new comers, the rest are from Machadka SIMAD.

Dee adigu hadaad leedahay damjadiid taageeri maayo, waayadan dhan baad nala yaabeysay ood na laheed mucaaradka joojiya, haye hee, ka xaa-xaabi hee wa kaasee.

nuune   

<cite>
said:</cite>

What happened to Fowzia?

Fowzia eey baa cuney, she was there with Hassan, she was hoping to get nominated, that is what Madaxweynaha wanted, laakin dagaal iyo qeylo ayey sheekada tagtey, meesha caawa ninba ninbuu watey, jawaari iyo sakiin isku kursi bey fadhiyeen, madaxweynaha has his two Cabdi sitting next to him fiidkii, the two cabdi from Saacid's government, he got his 2 ministers anyway, but got angry and left meesha uu Abdiwali ka khudbeenayey.

everyone had different names, abdiwali has his own list, madaxweynaha has his own list, walee waxbaa ka dhacey caawa

caawa ceeb baa ka dhacdey VILLA SOMALIA.

The list, most of them are well known teachers from Machadka SIMAD(Jaamacad uu u badalay madaxweynaha markuu wadanka qabsadey SIMAD)

cadnaan1   

xassan sheikh dad badan ayuu niyad jab ku riday waxaa la mooday inuu dhaami doono kuwii asaga ka horeeyey laakiin wuxuu biiray listka kuwa ugu xun ee soo mara taariikhda somalia sida c/lahi yusuf iyo ali geedi.

dagaal ooge aadan saransoor oo ka mid ahaa hogaamiye kooxeedyadi baydhabo ayuu kusoo daray wasiirada. dib ayuu inoo celiyey baalaayada.

Cadale   

sxb Nuune lol, they have done some good things arimaha dibedda laakin their domestic policy has been terrible niyow. I tend to be optimistic all the time about the future there was this part of me that always said give hassan one more chance. hadase niyada baa iga jabtay nacala

nuune   

One thing for sure, the Prime Minister only knows 3 people from that 25 ministers, that very much tells you that Madaxweynaha hand-picked these men, even the 3 men the prime minister knows personally are from Machadka Simad.

said:

Fowzia eey baa cuney, she was there with Hassan, she was hoping to get nominated, that is what Madaxweynaha wanted, laakin dagaal iyo qeylo ayey sheekada tagtey,

Nuunka, I expect her to go back to Hargeisa any minute and declare she is a Somalilander. :)

Awoowe, indeed this is a setback for the country. It is quite a large list with some unsavory characters amongst it.