Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Meet the Mipsterz, the new subculture at the forefront of the battle to change muslim woman's lifestyle

Admin   

http://youtu.be/z3Nq0NzRrfE

"A Mipster is someone at the forefront of the latest music, fashion, art, critical thought, food, imagination, creativity, and all forms of obscure everything. It is some who seeks inspiration from the Islamic tradition of divine scriptures, volumes of knowledge, mystical poets, bold prophets, inspirational politicians, esoteric Imams, and our fellow human beings searching for transcendental states of consciousness"

“Too often, Hijabi women are placed in categories of expectation. The stereotypes of being meek, submissive, backward, and bland have been projected onto me far too many times. The stereotypes of being meek, submissive, backward, and bland have been projected onto me far too many times. Growing up wearing the hijab and living in America, I never felt I belonged to a particular group. I felt that to others, being devoted to my faith and adopting interests such as music, art, and fashion were in conflict.”

“A Mipster is someone at the forefront of the latest music, fashion, art, critical thought, food, imagination, creativity, and all forms of obscure everything. It is some who seeks inspiration from the Islamic tradition of divine scriptures, volumes of knowledge, mystical poets, bold prophets, inspirational politicians, esoteric Imams, and our fellow human beings searching for transcendental states of consciousness,”. “Too often, Hijabi women are placed in categories of expectation" says Yasmin Chebbi.

"The stereotypes of being meek, submissive, backward, and bland have been projected onto me far too many times. The stereotypes of being meek, submissive, backward, and bland have been projected onto me far too many times. Growing up wearing the hijab and living in America, I never felt I belonged to a particular group. I felt that to others, being devoted to my faith and adopting interests such as music, art, and fashion were in conflict.”

Group website: https://www.facebook.com/Mipsterz

http://www.somaliaonline.com/meet-the-mipsterz-the-new-subculture-at-the-forefront-of-the-battle-to-change-muslim-womans-lifestyle/

Khayr   

Please don't wear the hijab while you are smoking, drinking, being promiscuous or at a club or concert or when you use the "F" word

more than the Wolf of Wall Street.

Khayr   

Those girls need a can of south asian style whopping. I couldn't finish the video.

It is a mockery of Islam.