Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

New Sol

Coofle   

old is gold. This will take time to adopt...too bright, I still don't know where to go for latest active posts! etc....

ElPunto   

It's cool - though I'd like the posts I'm reading to cover the whole page rather than hafl the page with links on the right.

inal hamdulilah nahmaduhu wa nastaeenuhu wa nastaghfiru wa nauothoo bilahi min shuriri anfusina wa min sayiati aamalina. bacda salan, dhamaan akhayarta sharafta leh, waxaan idinku salamay salanta islamka tas oo ah asalamu calaykum mudanayal iyo marwoyin.

walalayal waaxaan donaya inan qabto xilka SOL because the new changes are pathetic and quite frankly disgusting, ruunti. it's so confusing and i'm disorientated as a result.

Maqane   

@Admin

Wanted to reply to your PM (optional) but couldn't/can't reach you via profile PM (not functioning) which i think you're aware of!

Nice Logo btw. Will come back to you when you fix the PM.

PS: better assign special recent forum topics widget for the forum/community page because that way it's easier/interesting to see what's going on the forum section so you don't need to open each section to see 'em or see the trending bar only. Also the header Ad is breaking the responsiveness on Mobile, better use G's ''Responsive ad unit/tweak it. it's in BETA version and works pretty good in case you didn't know!. Good luck with the new platform Awoowayaal :)

gooni   

Reer guraagii caruurta watay aad buu u qrux badnaayeen ficlan, dadka qaar sanadka cusub tufaax bay heleen qaarna geed qalalan,,, khayr allaha ka dhigo