Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

New Sol

Safferz   

I like it, but I wasn't able to post using my usual browser (Chrome) and have to use Safari, otherwise the 'submit' button at the bottom right doesn't appear on my screen. But I let the admin know and he's on it.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Safferz just sent us a note that says this:

In case anyone is having the same issue -- try a different browser, Chrome was giving me problems ('submit' button at the bottom right wasn't visible) but Safari with an expanded window is working.

Jacpher   

The text and the icons don't flow too well on Chrome, not sure if this is on chrome only. Plus the ads are all over the place, not sure if we used to see ads within the forum discussion pages. I noticed the avatars gone.

Deeq A.   

Thank you Jacpher.

Jacpher, kindly take a screenshot of what you're seeing and email us. That is what our sister Safferz did.

contact@somaliaonline.com

Khayr   

So hardly anyone is posting. It looks like many people are having log in and posting issues along with pm's.

Please list browsers that you are using and having difficulty with.

Admin., could you list some of the new user friendly features that the new site has.