Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

16000 (thousand) goats, 1 mill US Dollar donated to Puntland Cyclone Victims

This is aid is from Somalis everywhere in the world and in the country. Mogadishu donated $200, 000. Hargeysa I don't know , but I am sure Xaaji Habaar has the numbers. It is worth noting that this is aid is from Somalis not from NGOs, UN or Countries

Tallaabo   

xiinfaniin;991799 wrote:
This is aid is from Somalis everywhere in the world and in the country. Mogadishu donated $200, 000. Hargeysa I don't know , but I am sure Xaaji Habaar has the numbers. It is worth noting that this is aid is from Somalis not from NGOs, UN or Countries

There are many people who were made homeless in Somaliland especially in Berbera area by that terrible cyclone. I think the people of Hargeisa are collecting aid for those victims.

Mooge   

Faroole is given 100% power to oversee the recovery effort. Abdiweli said the former president will continue his work on disaster aid after and that shows that the only functioning place politically in somalia is Puntland. the rest of the country is a hostage for damjadiid thugs.

Faroole