Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Predictions for 2014

Dalmar1   

xiinfaniin;991822 wrote:
Prediction: Somaliland will join Somalia under the federal framework. Hadraawi will compose a poem for the eventful reunion.

That's not a prediction, that's an actual fact!

xiinfaniin;991822 wrote:
Prediction: Somaliland will join Somalia under the federal framework. Hadraawi will compose a poem for the eventful reunion.

We shall see Xiinfaniin haday Muxubo jiri lahayd beri hore ba la isku biiri laha. next year we will see if the union happened or not we will take it into account any other predictions for Somalia in 2014. How will jubbaland admin look like for example in a year time or President hassans government. Mise sadaasha kuma fiicnid.

galbeedi   

Xaajigu deep down he cares about Somalis. It is a realistic prediction.

1- President hassan is already looking for his third Prime minister.

Galbeedi ofcourse Somalidu need to care for each other who else will care about us. As i am aging i one day want to see Somalis at peace with each other and to respect each other and make serious concessions which will benefit us all. But the leaders Somalis have , are in no way capable of making peace nor ready to reconcile for the larger good of interest in the Somali peninsula. Somalidu cid u odayeysa la'ayihin niman taladu ka bariqantay laakin waxaynu ku jirna wali Xaashee nin libin kaa xistiyey xumihi waa yaabe. Marka dadkan ilaahay ba u maqan.

galbeedi   

Xaaji, inaar is diyaari waanu ku taageeri. kuwan Soomaaliyeey toosta qaadda ee hadana Nairobi ka laba noqonaya boqol jeer baad ka fiican tahay. Waadigaa arkaya mooge iyo kooxdiisu bahashu in ay fashilanto oo Zero laga soo bilaabo ayey rabaan. Xaaji put your in 2016 we will suppory you Walaahi.

Somali hadaad madax rabtid inad noqotid wa inad haysiid maskax wayo arag iyo hogaan sax ilaahay ka cabsi intaasi ba Somali maanta wa ka maqantahay Mooge sheekadisu waxa weye zerosum game , Madaxweynuhu reerkeyga maha wa reer Muqdisho adeerkey raisal wasaare maha wa inay fashilanto. Mana oga waxani wax Somali ka khaasaraya weyaan, dadku calashan waxay u bahanyihin maskax cusub. Somalidu hada madaxdooda si indho la'aan bay ku tageeran. Somalidu waxay u bahanyihin in cadalaad isku dhaqan ilaahay u noqdaan 23 sanadood bay wildernis ku jireen markay wax so hagaagan qaar kale ba isleh dumiya.

galbeedi   

Marka aanu dhaliilayno madaxweynaha, ama aanu maalka ummada yaan la xadin leenahay macnaheedu ma aha in waxan la dhoodhoobayo in ay baa ba'aan ma rabno. Hadii uu Culusow qaranka soo celiyo libinta in uu qaato uma diidayno. Bal ka waran kuwa diidan in cuna qabataynta hubka laga qaado Soomaalia si ay iyadu isu difaacdo. waxaan u dhaliilayno waa farasku ha dheereeyo.

Not surprising that a man with so much hate against Somalis also supports the Gaal regime of Assad against the Syrian population. Akhas wallahi, may Allah resurrect you with Bashar and his regime yawm al-qiyamah.

You cry about "genocides" committed by one plane in Hargeisa 20 years back yet support a regime that's doing worse every single day. And there's actual proof unlike our SNM brothers.

Mad_Mullah;991875 wrote:
Not surprising that a man with so much hate against Somalis also supports the Gaal regime of Assad against the Syrian population. Akhas wallahi, may Allah resurrect you with Bashar and his regime yawm al-qiyamah.

You cry about "genocides" committed by one plane in Hargeisa 20 years back yet support a regime that's doing worse every single day. And there's actual proof unlike our SNM brothers.

Have u ever see me the Xaaji crying about Siyad bare and bombardments your mistaking me with some one else i hate the victimization of Somalilanders i consider it a weakness and will never support it.

Where do you get the idea that i hate Somalis if i hate Somalis would i come on a Somali site and be with Somalis and how can i hate my self am i not a Somali, ma qof isagu is neceb baad aragtay, and i dont support Bashar al assad i just predicted he will defeat the saudi jihadist cell which is likely to happen.

Xaaji Xunjuf;991876 wrote:
Have u ever see me the Xaaji crying about Siyad bare and bombardments your mistaking me with some one else i hate the victimization of Somalilanders i consider it a weakness and will never support it.

Where do you get the idea that i hate Somalis if i hate Somalis would i come on a Somali site and be with Somalis and how can i hate my self am i not a Somali, ma qof isagu is neceb baad aragtay, and i dont support Bashar al assad i just predicted he will defeat the saudi jihadist cell which is likely to happen.

Nusra at the very most is %30 of the armed forces of the revolution. 2014/2015 will be the end of Bashar. Russia/Iran can't keep him alive for ever.

After a deal was broken between The six world powers Iran sanctions will be partly lifted Hezbollah logistics will reach assad. The Russian and Chinese support for the Syrian regime will remain and there is little the Saudis and the Qataris and the Arab league can do. Why do you think there is a stalemate, and the al nusra jihadist are losing ground territories as we speak?

Xaaji Xunjuf;991880 wrote:
After a deal was broken between The six world powers Iran sanctions will be partly lifted Hezbollah logistics will reach assad. The Russian and Chinese support for the Syrian regime will remain and there is little the Saudis and the Qataris and the Arab league can do. Why do you think there is a stalemate, and the al nusra jihadist are losing ground territories as we speak?

You are confusing Nusra with IF, IF is funded by Gulf countries. Nusra is a threat to them as they'll expand to other countries, especially Saudi Arabia.

+ They just took over the main Syrian base in Aleppo yday. Kindi Hospital if you want to google it.

LOL. These groups have been Saudi's number one enemy for a long time and now they share it with Iran. Next you're gonna say Shabab is funded by them.

galbeedi   

Are you out of your mind? Al-nusra, Boco Haram and Al-shabaab are all Salafis. Al-Nusra considers Iran Kufaar. The Syrian Islamist are funded by the Saudis, everybody knows.