Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

We have hit a new low. Somalia's new Prime Minister was charged with welfare fraud

Mooge   

KASHIFAAD: R/W cusub ee SOMALIA oo XATOOYO loogu maxkamdeeyey dalka Canada + Document caddeyn ah

Ra’iisul wasaaraha cusub ee Somalia Cabdi Weli Sheekh Axmed Maxamed, ayaa bishii October ee sanaddii 2001, waxaa lagu soo oogay dacwado la xiriira xatooyo iyo qiyaano uu ku sameeyey barnamijka daryeelka dadka aan waxba heysan ee dalka Canada (Welfare) ama Soomaalida ay u taqaan Ceyrta.

Sida ku cad warqad kasoo baxday booliiska gobolka Quebec ee dalka Canada, Cabdi Weli Sheekh Axmed ayaa been u sheegay dowladda hoose ee magaalad Ottawa si uu lacag badan oo ceyr ah u qaato.

Cabdi Weli, ayaa shaqeynayey halka qoyskiisa iyo caruurtiisana ay qaadanayeen ceyr, sababta oo ah waxa uu dowladda u sheegay been ah inuusan shaqeyn.

Waxaa Cabdi Weli sidoo kale lagu eedeeyey inuu u arkay wax fudud inuu been u sheego dowladda si uu lacag u helo, isaga oo ku andacooday inuu waxbaranayey ama uu shaqo raadinayey.

Waxa uu lacag ceyr ah qaadanayey muddo sand iyo bar ah, isaga oo guriga iska fadhiya oo aan isku dayin inuu shaqo raadiyo.

Dowladda Hoose ee Ottawa, ayaa ku eedeysay Cabdi Weli iyo qoyskiisa inay muddo 17 bilood ah qaadanayeen saddex lacag oo kala duwan, ayaga oo u been sheegaya dowladda.

Halkan ka arag warqaddii dacwadda lagula soo oogay ra’iisul wasaaraha la magacaabay ee Somalia.

Mooge   

zack, if true, this will be a new low for the somalia. many websites are reporting this. Boobaaye has to make a press conference and address these allegations. if it is false, he should categorically deny this and call it what it is.

Hawdian   

if this is true?

Dude you cnt post stuff which you cnt verify this is not radio Rwanda . Either come wth some proof or delete this .

Khayr;991606 wrote:
That letter is not professionally written. It is a trashy letter.

Where did you get it from?

I have to agree, the letter is extremely unprofessional unless it was memo between two governmental agencies (and it wasn't supposed to be published).

i hope it's false,only because the second hand embarrassment will be extremely palpable.

Mooge   

Hawdian;991601 wrote:
if this is true?

Dude you cnt post stuff which you cnt verify this is not radio Rwanda . Either come wth some proof or delete this .

cacqli badan ma lihid adigu. it is not my job to verify if what Somali news websites report is true or not. loool. i am not an investigative reporter, neither i am a news agency that caters to your needs niyoow. if you say one more word, I will call Safferz on you before you start speaking Dutch or wahtever holandese you mumble always. lol.

back to the topic.

more and more somali news media are reporting it now. this is a big scandal. in the next couple of days the da**adiid Boobaaye must address this or else this will spread like a wild fire. lo.

1. http://www.radiowidhwidh.com/widhwidhnew/Radio/2013/12/kashifaad-rw-cusub-ee-somalia-oo-xatooyo-loogu-maxkamdeeyey-dalka-canada-document-caddeyn-ah/

2. http://www.abyanmedia.com/soomaaliya/item/2967-daawo-warqad-la-sheegay-in-booliska-canada-ay-ku-fadeexeeyeen-rw-cabdiweli-sheekh

3. http://www.mucaarad.com/sir-culu-oo-lahelay-raiisaul-wasaaraha-cusub-ee-somalia-oo-tuugnimo-loogu-maxkamdeeyey-dalka-canada-bal-arag-cadeyn-ramiya-document/

4. http://www.xeegonews.com/warqad-laga-helay-booliska-canada-oo-fadeexaad-ku-ah-rwasaaraha-cusub-cadeymo/

Hawdian   

^ you think you shaming reer xamar but this is your dowlad we all know somali news websites post fake letters every day . nin waleen cid ma joojin karto ee tolkaga baan la hadleyna . lets hope for you they dont make fake letter about Faroole and the kings tommorow fariidow . remember the south are your people aswell .

galbeedi   

It is a lie. First there is no such thing as Provincial welfare fraud court. It is called Quebec or Ontario Provincial court, second, Police hull is incorrect. It is called Hull police or Ottawa Hull police. finally if the letter is written by City of Quebec, they conduct their business mostly in French language. It has many grammatical errors and it is written in an professional way. in my opinion it is forgery.

It seems to me A Legit LTR, the question is why is he selected in the first place? Qoslaye wants someone to steal True Somali Assets, i said it again True Somali Assets, and this dude is the perfect weapon to accomplish.

Safferz   

A few indications why it's a fake letter:

- the letterhead is Ville de Quebec aka Quebec City, an entirely different municipality about four hours away from Ottawa -- had the person who photoshopped the letter known French, they would have known to use letterhead from Gouvernement du Quebec not Ville de Quebec (ville means city).

- Ottawa and Hull border each other, but they are two different municipalities in two different provinces. Officially, there is no such thing as Ottawa-Hull and therefore no such thing as a "Department of Welfare and Social Services of Ottawa Hull."

- Welfare/social services are provincial programs, not municipal, and therefore fraud cases would not involve municipal police either.

- If fraud was committed in the City of Ottawa, it would be fraud committed in the province of Ontario and have *nothing* to do with Hull or the province of Quebec. The ministry would then be the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services.

Wadani   

IsseRiyole;991684 wrote:
It seems to me A Legit LTR,
the question is why is he selected in the first place? Qoslaye wants someone to steal True Somali Assets, i said it again True Somali Assets, and this dude is the perfect weapon to accomplish.

Waxanoo miidhan baa iska nool oo soomaali kula sheeganaya.

Wadani   

IsseRiyole;991684 wrote:
It seems to me A Legit LTR,
the question is why is he selected in the first place? Qoslaye wants someone to steal True Somali Assets, i said it again True Somali Assets, and this dude is the perfect weapon to accomplish.

Waxanoo miidhan baa iska nool oo soomaali kula sheeganaya.