Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Count Down on Puntland Election, Jan 8, 2014.

Samafal   

LOL reer Somaliland desperately praying for Faroole comeback. War Faroole waa history. Get tbat message to Eedo to back her bags.

Tillamook, how you get the numbers pleaze do tell us. No sane MP will vote for Faroole. Some will take his bribes and then will vote otherwis. The votes are thriugh secret ballot, no one will know who voted who.

Samafal   

Haaji xandhuuf, Dr Gaas is the best candidate and my favourite. The fact is not yours speaks volume.

The fact that we tolerated Faroole does not mean we love him. We have tradition to let presidents to see through their tenure.

Puntland needs someone who can modernise Puntland instituitions, expediate infradture developments, and curb corruption and nepotism. Dr Abdiwali Gaas fit that descroption.

Odey   

Samafal;991892 wrote:
Haaji xandhuuf, Dr Gaas is the best candidate and my favourite. The fact is not yours speaks volume.

The fact that we tolerated Faroole does not mean we love him. We have tradition to let presidents to see through their tenure.

Puntland needs someone who can modernise Puntland instituitions, expediate infradture developments, and curb corruption and nepotism. Dr Abdiwali Gaas fit that descroption.

Interesting how Reer SL are keen to see Faroole back. Precisely why he won't come back. As Samafal put it, the people of Puntland always let their leaders finish their term, even allow them extra time for the good of Puntland as they did Faroole. Having said that, it doesn't mean they love him lol. In fact, they can't stand him, but out of respect for the Office he holds, they tolerated him. Now that they have a chance to kick him out, they will!

Samafal and oday are from northern galkacyo so its all about my turn wa caadi if we have to believe Fiqi , Faroole is doing a good job we shall see if faroole will be defeated or not in a few weeks time. How loyal are the MPS faroole is going to pay them surely but if they dont vote and he loses than that will be a pity for him.

This is The Election in East Africa, so Hate it Or Love It Puntland will be prime example to all. Now to my SL Clan Boy or for that matter XX, you are in every Valley what is up with you Dude, make your mind which valley you are? anyway i am very pumbed up for this election and whoever wins i will support, yes i have my choices but since i am a responsible person i love all the candidates and you will never hear from me any foulmouthing to a Puntlander. God bless all.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991895 wrote:
Samafal and oday are from northern galkacyo so its all about my turn wa caadi if we have to believe Fiqi , Faroole is doing a good job we shall see if faroole will be defeated or not in a few weeks time. How loyal are the MPS faroole is going to pay them surely but if they dont vote and he loses than that will be a pity for him.

Not that it is any business of yours, but I am not from Galkacyo. Let me try to explain to you in layman terms how people in Puntland approach such situations. Generally, we think of our interest and who can deliver it. Personally it is Gaas simply because he has a track record of success, you on the there hand want your brother in law to be at the helm simply because he is bringing down Puntland and that is your main hope!. Guess what?, he aint coming back so live with it. The taxes that a keeping Berbera afloat happen to be our businessmen and women and they will be coming back to Bosaso after the taxation there is addressed. Puntland will re-emerge from this dusty period and grow back to take it's rightful place iA

YoniZ   

No more dysfunctional former government officials.

No to corrupted-to-teeth NGO xaaraan kunaaxayaal.

Even worse, No to former Godfathers of the current AS changed tag in convenience.

Never again to ma dharge qurbo-joog full of hot-air and empty promises.

The person who is best positioned to lead this time, should be a clean and concious business man. Someone, who can run the affairs of the state with prudence of businessman and the conciousness of caring father figure.

My gut feeling tells me that this time it will be different and, definitely CHANGE for the better.

VOTE for Shire Haji Farah.

:)

did anyone see Faroole's vicious outburst re mashruuc-ising folks and their attempts to derail Puntland's progress?

someone was telling me President Faroole literally lost it......he accused them of all sorts of things, including but not limited to the following:

1. they haven't a clue of governance.

2. their aggrandising plans being out of context with the reality.

can someone confirm, please.