Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

F. C. WARAABE: - Soomaaliya qeyb beynu ka nahaye aan doorkeena ka ciyaarno, yaan been isu sheegine

This opposition talk i watched the inteview yesterday on hctv will post it for you he called for somaliland to remove the garowe clan enclave from taleex and boocame. He called the government to join hIs nation dialogue. He never said somaliland is somalia he said. We should not call un staff for somalia . Somalia and somaliland. They are for somalia we have nothing to do with them. Somali media puts peoples words out of context watch the whole interview. Sultan faisal is a rightwing sl nationalist but he is opposition.

This interview is a reflection of Somaliland's weak position in the wider Somali affairs. Faysal and his region has been reduced to a mere onlookers while other stakeholders like Puntland are moving major pieces in the political chase.

Dee kuwani isir bay aaminsanyihiin bay weli u joogtaa, ragna xaajooyiin waa weyn bay ka shaxayaan :D

Somaliland's weak position?! :D hahaaa, Somalia run out of words in chasing Somaliland.

Bringing UN in 93,Ethiopians in 2006,Kenyans in 2012 to no avail.Somalia is left with mere words and wish the gloom & doom could somehow be pushed into Somaliland! turning trivial stuff into wishful thinking!

Waar rag noqdoo xejista....:D

galbeedi   

What Faysal has done for peace and democracy is much bigger than what those with the barrel of gun have done. He is not corrupt either like many of his opponents. Some people like you loose their mind when they try to respond his constructive criticism., even Siilaanyo woke up 2 in the morning just to refute what the Suldaan Faysal said. I will take his word any day compared to the foxes in the Palace.

Suldaan Faisal is a god fearing man the man has allot of great ideas, he just can put it together well he doesn't use diplomatic language , But the man deeply loves Somaliland when he sees something wrong he tells it like this. He is an honest man i hope if ucid wins the next presidential elections i hope his presidential candidate Jamaal can execute his policies well and he can be the hidden Ayatollah behind the curtains.

galbeedi   

Xaaji waad asiibtay, This man upholds the rule of law more than any one else and he cares about the people Soomaliland regardless of their region. The only problem is good men always finish last in this corrupt world.

Miyir   

Wiil Cusub;991651 wrote:

Xaaji it is not same interview this one and the one by HCTV

You can listen 2,30 minut he said " Somaliya waan ku jiraaye yaan la is dhaga tirin sidii gorayadii madaxa aasanaysay sidii Tamilka iyaguba 40 sanay dawlad sheeganayeen "

More or less is true? god help Lenders if Waraabe is the only sane in LaLand:cool:

Miyir   

Tallaabo;991674 wrote:
I doubt anyone in Somaliland takes this guy seriously. He is probably there to entertain the Koonfurians:D

sometimes he makes more sense, Worrisome state of affairs for all LaLaLenders:mad:

Goronyadii madax aasanaysay LOL