Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Has Wikipedia accepted Somaliland as a reality from now on

tutu   

Hehe...waryaa Haatu, odayaasha haku kicin wadna hanuun...let them dilly dally and enjoy their daydreams!

Xaaji, Kenyan Somalis has as much say on Somali lands as any other Somali would on NFD ( as it's a Somali land).

By the way, don't you think it's ironic that that you find yourself (in abundance for that matter) in a Somalia forum yet you claim to be from another 'country'. I happen to remember your assertion ( in another long lost thread) that people tend to frequent forums from their countries, so when are you going to free yourself from SOL ( a forum of which it's country you so much dislike with desire) and embrace a 'Somaliland online' or so forum? I would love to come there as alien. You being here attests your country of origin to be Somalia (following your logic). You ARE from Somalia till the international community, UN & co ( bodies you fondly like to refer to) recognises you otherwise. Marka, can you and your ilk get that in your head and acknowledge it. It would've spared the dregs you spew here day in day out. I hardly engage in 'Somaliland is a country' gimmicks ( as I acknowledge only known and recognised facts) but your antics borders ridicule and call for my ridiculous side.

Again, Haatu, don't bust their bubble or you bear the oldmen's curse. You take SSC and Awdal from them, maxaaba soo harayba dee? nothing but three clan towns!

Xaaji, you should try to eat Ugali na Nyama Choma often and I promise you'll get rid of your typical Somali or should I say 'Somalilander' ( choose what boils your Ugali, hehe) chicken chest and legs. Not mentioning the taste is heavenly. My cravings are already on high alert! Nyama Choma and Ugali it is this evening!

Who said i dislike somalia , somalia and somaliland will for ever remain neighbors. And i have not heard sol admins being against somalilanders on sol while we have kenyans here. Somalia and Somalilanders have issues regarding their relations. They are still closer to somalilanders than kenyans you know. Somalilanders are here to discuss things with their neighbors the people of somalia. They are not waiting for kenyans here this not kenyan online. And technically somalilanders have the right to here aslong as somalia claims somaliland territory. They have allot to discuss. But why are kenyans here what is their purpose. Somalia and somaliland are both my people.

Tallaabo   

Puntlander123;991368 wrote:
If you are such a Somalilander nationalist then why are you on Somalia Online, so why don't you and your qabyaalad friends go to some ****** forum like Somaliland Sun

Tell that to the owner of this website. I am sure he disagrees with you:)

Tallaabo   

gooni;991482 wrote:
Xaaji nabad ma sheegtay? wiki aqoonsi ma keenee ha la dadaalo caruur iyo ciroolaba hala isu soo baxo barafka ha la kor istaago boqoradda ingiriiska albaabka halagu garaaco waxaad moodaa beryahaan in dadkii sii niyad jabayo wacyi gelin ha la sameeyo waaxay wiki iyo waxaad la wareegayso

;)

Tallaabo   

Haatu;991505 wrote:
Of course they don't but a Somali will always give you their opinion whether or not it is welcome. Somaliland's secession should be conditional upon them leaving SSC alone and letting Awdal go to Jabuuti.

Mr Haatu, don't you think that is a decision for the people of those regions? Personally, I am of the opinion that any region which wants to manage their own affairs should be given the opportunity to do so. So I would welcome if Khaatumo is given a referendum to choose their political future.

Tallaabo   

Why do people question our(Landers) presence in SOL? This is a private business owned by an individual from Puntland and I am sure he would hate to see us go elsewhere. If this forum was owned by SFG or any other political entity from Koonfuria, then such questions would have some relevance, but this forum has nothing to do with the political entities and administrations in Somalia. It is a social forum open to all Somalis regardless of their geographic locations, so please stop this nonsense.

tutu   

^^What people questioned your presence? My earlier post was a specific reference to Xaaji's assertion in a long lost thread that people tend to frequent forums that have connection with their countries. Hence my questioning on his presence. Not yours!

Did you just say neighbours? Somalia's borders are well defined with the four countries it has with. Marka aan ku weydiyee a simple yes or no question ee isn't Somaliland North Somalia?

Yaa Xaaji, are there Kenyans here?

One can be a member of any forum as long as he feels he shares something common with the original members, but what would one do in a forum (country in your context) that he detests to be associated with?

Ps; Admin should work on quotes, smileys etc on SOL's mobile version..

Who said Somaliland detest Somalia ,Somalia and Somaliland share the name Somali together , both in their country names, its you who is making the fuss why are kenyans always like to create problems first it was between Kismayo and the somali government and now its between Somalia and Somaliland.I dont understand Somalia and Somaliland people socialize together , but why are Kenyans here what is their purpose here.

This Somalia lot continuously scratching their heads to come up with something new..." take away awdal & Khatumo" hahaaa and see what is left?. They keep lying to thmslvs and that's why they keep bombing the hell out of each otha.Thus no solution....how can you reach an agreement with someone throwing falsified files on the table.

If Siyaad Barre's words any warning to you...and know you won't heed that advice! this is what he said " The people in the north are only 200,000k & half of that emigrated to the gulf" thus starting a war that eventually destroyed his monarchy & your sinister aspirations.

XX the Kenyans r the ones annexed Kismayo using Kenyan army and they will have the fight of their life.You watch.

I never take their words serious when it concerns somaliland. The somali speaking kenyans are just angry a somalilander put their little shifta war to an end more than 45 years ago. They havent been the same ever since. Somalidu waxay tidha dameer aan saaranahay maxay dhuusadisu iga tari.

The rest of the defeated lot are cornered and guardered by kenyans. Few days ago shabaab took out their highest commander in kismayo. Somaliland is not somalia aliens iska ma so geli karan.

Dalmar1   

O my DAYS! "LOL":cool:,.......Xaaji and his co's have been lectured into submission.

tutu, well done in lecturing these lost confused folks, I tried before to wisen them up, but i couldn't, so I gave up on them believing that they were too lost to bring back to the world of realism!:D

The funniest joke ever to be made in Somalia must be that somaliland is nation bordering Somalia "LOL",......wtf right!

To Xaaji, No one here is your mate and trust me no one wants to have a mate the like of you,.....so can you and your confused Somalia hating crew leave this website and go to a Somalidreamland forum or better yet go back to the famed somalilandsun " site of unemployed addicts" and never come back here again, so Thank you!

Nb:To Admin, imagine how peaceful it would be in this site after clearing from it the Somalia haters or spoilers crew!

^^^^ BUUUUUUU your lot are all ova Somaliland sites.Be good to disengage so won't see your ever wailing & sorrow faces.

How is your hellhole doing these days,is colonel Kujuku and the Burundians treating you well.

Waar ileyn af nooli waa iska hadlaa!

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991458 wrote:
Kenyans have no say over sl internal affairs

so I take it you will no longer talk of any other admin henceforth?......

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991569 wrote:
...I dont understand Somalia and Somaliland people socialize together , but why are Kenyans here what is their purpose here.

We are merely socializing too yaa Xaaji. This is a forum where Somalis of all walks come to argue about pointless things, not a national dialogue of the Somali Republic. Marka wax isula har, siddii ey waalan baad ciyaysaaye. (Maansha nuune Xaaji Xeyraan kuu bixiyey :D).