Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Has Wikipedia accepted Somaliland as a reality from now on

Haatu   

Tallaabo;991559 wrote:
Mr Haatu, don't you think that is a decision for the people of those regions? Personally, I am of the opinion that any region which wants to manage their own affairs should be given the opportunity to do so. So I would welcome if Khaatumo is given a referendum to choose their political future.

That's all I ask for. If the Hargaysa clan wants to leave, marxaba but they shouldn't force other clans along in their project.

If you want to socialize with somalia be my guest but don't try to socialize with the somalilanders while claiming that you want divide their nation along clan lines.I know kenyans slaughter eachother during the elections but have u seen somalilanders do that. No somalilanders get along fine and they don't need some foreigner from kenya to the bidding for somalia another country.

You said before u don't care if somalia and somaliland go their separate ways officially in the eyes of the world but you have the greater Somali fairytale map on your page. You hate the fact that somalilanders buried that dream, you want somalis of somalia and somaliland to play a strong role in your betterment in kenya. But we made sure you are on your own and this hurts u deeply :D.

Dalmar1   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991726 wrote:
Read the Golden rules of SOL stop naming clans , its against the rules dont derail this topic and spew your Qabil Xaar some where else.

:confused:

Dalmar1   

That's what you said months ago, but guess what your buddy kaluun is banned and I'm here:p

Just know that this is Somalia forum and not lalandforum, and please keep the hate that you spew 24H minimum!

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991718 wrote:
If you want to socialize with somalia be my guest but don't try to socialize with the somalilanders while claiming that you want divide their nation along clan lines.I know kenyans slaughter eachother during the elections but have u seen somalilanders do that. No somalilanders get along fine and they don't need some foreigner from kenya to the bidding for somalia another country.

You said before u don't care if somalia and somaliland go their separate ways officially in the eyes of the world but you have the greater Somali fairytale map on your page. You hate the fact that somalilanders buried that dream, you want somalis of somalia and somaliland to play a strong role in your betterment in kenya. But we made sure you are on your own and this hurts u deeply
:D

Why did you get rid of the part that alluded to Cigaal? I was going to say about that "I don't cling to old grudges nor do I blame a whole clan for the actions of one man, ma reerihiina baad i mooddey" but I guess you expected something like that so you quickly edited :D

As for S/land splitting, I have absolutely no problem with it, but waa in shardi lagamamaarmaan ah laga dhigaa that only the Durriyad is allowed to leave. Why should other clans be condemned to your clan project. You wanted independence, there you go and good luck to you.

As for Soomaaliweyn, it is something I believe in and it makes no difference to me whether anyone else does or not. And for your information, only the Somalis in Kenya can improve their own situation, not others who harbour bad will towards them.

Remember when u used to try to convince some landers about the so called somaliweyn. Now that it all failed you believe in clan separations is your last card of the game. You blame cigaal though i never edited anything i am some how glad though he put an end to your little shifts war, fight your own battles not on the back of the people of the somali republic. Imagine if we actually freed you it would be different, after the civil war broke out. Somalis of somalia would had no where to flee, and you would fight somalilanders. Hada meel baad nagaga xiidhantahay.

As for being allowed to leave the somali union somalilanders created the union in the first place somalilanders dont ask permission they just take what belongs to them like they did 1991. In 1960 the koonfurians were skeptical about sl motives wanting the union they thought there were other motives, today they are moving closer to restore relations. When kenyans like you are put aside all will work out as it all started with mogadishu iyo hargeisa labada meelood.

Dalmar1   

Wallahi this deluded so called xaaji really believes his kind have any influence or political power within Somalia,KKKKKKKKK,..... he needs to wake up and see that we the H-block (currently in power ) and D-block dont differentiate between you lot in the triangle-villages and to the ones in Maamulka S'hoose or Hiiraan and such!

triangle-villages will remain an insignificant region (politically and economically) within Somalia as they always were before and will always be!,....so please dont make it look otherwise!

As for Xamar, we only want as a first priority to restore relations with D-block mainly Puntland, and once we do that, Somalia will be unified again despite the desperate once a while nick-nacks from the minorities up nothwest!

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991856 wrote:
Remember when u used to try to convince some landers about the so called somaliweyn. Now that it all failed you believe in clan separations is your last card of the game. You blame cigaal though i never edited anything i am some how glad though he put an end to your little shifts war, fight your own battles not on the back of the people of the somali republic. Imagine if we actually freed you it would be different, after the civil war broke out. Somalis of somalia would had no where to flee, and you would fight somalilanders. Hada meel baad nagaga xiidhantahay.

As for being allowed to leave the somali union somalilanders created the union in the first place somalilanders dont ask permission they just take what belongs to them like they did 1991. In 1960 the koonfurians were skeptical about sl motives wanting the union they thought there were other motives, today they are moving closer to restore relations. When kenyans like you are put aside all will work out as it all started with mogadishu iyo hargeisa labada meelood.

Waar xaaji maxaa hortan walaaleena reer NFD lagaa siiyaa. Ninyow miyaa lugugu sixray dadkaas aad la diraysid uun.:mad:

tutu   

War meesha maxaa ka dhacay. Waryaa Xaaji, why do you always hide behind Somalia-Somaliland banter whenever one directs or comments on your opinions and personality? Get a grip and get out of the dark hole of tribal cuqdad you've confined yourself in! And seek help regarding your obsession with the imaginative existence of a new country in the Horn. I am sure there must be some kind of intervention for such illness.

Haatu;991854 wrote:

As for S/land splitting, I have absolutely no problem with it, but waa in shardi lagamamaarmaan ah laga dhigaa that only the Durriyad is allowed to leave. Why should other clans be condemned to your clan project. You wanted independence, there you go and good luck to you.

Sadly such comments agitates them, but unfortunately is the only plausible way.

Xaaji Xunjuf;991865 wrote:
Tallaabo kikiuyuada walaalo yihin inagu waxba iskuma nihin:D

Weren't you claiming Kenya's own minister the other day? You hardly notice your own contradiction so ma'ahan? Weren't you not showering praise on NFD people in other posts? Or now that some of them question your delusion-created Island, they are suddenly bad people?

And for your Cigaal's assertion, wasn't he representing Somalia's policies as an employee for the then Somali government? Mise shekadaadu waa; any individual that belongs to your clan embodies 'Somaliland' irrespective of who or what unit he works for? In your logic let's say 'Somaliland' is in Jubba now trying to mediate South Sudan, as in your logic flow, the Kenyan minister is an ethnic 'lander' and represents 'Somaliland' just as Cigaal did in the 60's. Do you grasp your desperation, yaa Xaaji?

PS; Kenya hardly know of your existence.