Has Wikipedia accepted Somaliland as a reality from now on

Haatu   

Jacaylbaro;991169 wrote:
It is reality for the world ...
not for that we shared the blood
... Sadly.

They will still keep crying though ,, and I like them in that situation ,,
:P

Shiish, do you hate your ethnicity so much so?

Let them secede if they want. It won't affect my life one bit. But first let them leave the poor SSC folks alone.

gooni   

Xaaji nabad ma sheegtay? wiki aqoonsi ma keenee ha la dadaalo caruur iyo ciroolaba hala isu soo baxo barafka ha la kor istaago boqoradda ingiriiska albaabka halagu garaaco waxaad moodaa beryahaan in dadkii sii niyad jabayo wacyi gelin ha la sameeyo waaxay wiki iyo waxaad la wareegayso

gooni;991482 wrote:
Xaaji nabad ma sheegtay? wiki aqoonsi ma keenee ha la dadaalo caruur iyo ciroolaba hala isu soo baxo barafka ha la kor istaago boqoradda ingiriiska albaabka halagu garaaco waxaad moodaa beryahaan in dadkii sii niyad jabayo wacyi gelin ha la sameeyo waaxay wiki iyo waxaad la wareegayso

Wax walba way dhaanta in wax lugu darsado dadka qabiil isku xasuuqaya amisomtu ilaaliso, argagxisada calaamiga dalkooda hoy uga dhigay budhcad badeed noqday. Boqorada ingriisku waba ehelo karaamo. Somaliland dadkeedu siday u nijad jabaan waxay ku jiraan mashaaric fara badan wadada burco hargeysa ku hawlan yihin.. Dibu dhiska dekeda berbera, doorashada dimuqraadiyada 2015. Badroool qodis sanadka danbe sidee loo Nijad jaba. Haday dadka maalin walba la qarxinayo niikinayaan dad 23 sanadood geelu u dhalayey siday u nijad jaban:D

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991458 wrote:
Kenyans have no say over sl internal affairs

Of course they don't but a Somali will always give you their opinion whether or not it is welcome. Somaliland's secession should be conditional upon them leaving SSC alone and letting Awdal go to Jabuuti.

Haatu;991505 wrote:
Of course they don't but a Somali will always give you their opinion whether or not it is welcome. Somaliland's secession should be conditional upon them leaving SSC alone and letting Awdal go to Jabuuti.

A Kenyan is a Kenyan whether he speaks Somali or speaks Swahili he or she has noting to do with Somaliland and certainly he or she cannot speak for Borama a city 90 km west of Hargeisa. Borama is closer to gabiley than its to Djibouti. Somaliland is not a secession it never claimed it seceding from Somalia for it only voluntarily united with Somalia a choice they had and a choice to withdraw. Your opinion is irrelevant your are not a koonfurian your country is Kenya and your dish is ugaali. Somaliland deals with the Koonfurians only. Somaliland does not concern those under Amxaar occupation, or those who have accepted Kenya as their home. War meesha mala Somalia bu mooday oo la iska so gali karo, Somaliland adeer rag ba iska leh oo caano ku lissayn.

Mate, I reported this to Wikipedia and now look the world is back to its rightful place... slowly. Check Egypt,Ethiopia,Australia and Russia those countries have just been reverted back

Xaaji you're just making yourself look bad, stop acting like a girl on her period with your ugaali rants. You try to shun and look down on "Kenyans" and everyone else but you come gleaming because some Cadaan behind his laptop changed a map on Wikipedia?

I'll say it again, Somaliland will not get independence unless Shabab took over Puntland.

Mad_Mullah;991520 wrote:
Xaaji you're just making yourself look bad, stop acting like a girl on her period with your ugaali rants. You try to shun and look down on "Kenyans" and everyone else but you come gleaming because some Cadaan behind his laptop changed a map on Wikipedia?

I'll say it again, Somaliland will not get independence unless Shabab took over Puntland.

Ugaali is a nice dish liked by allot of Kenyans nothing wrong with it i dont look down on Kenyans they have one of the most progressive economies in the African continent. I just believe they have other pressing issues than to worry about Somaliland and Somalia. So your saying Amiir Godane has to take over Puntland. By the way Somaliland is already independent from Somalia it has no UN political office the rest of Somalia has, it receives its aid separately. It signs major oil agreements with Foreign firms its about to sign a major port investment soon with a French firm it just doesn't have official embassies in Foreign countries and its currency is not recognized as an international currency, thats about it,and i believe they will reach that final part.

Xaaji Xunjuf;991521 wrote:
Ugaali is a nice dish liked by allot of Kenyans nothing wrong with it i dont look down on Kenyans they have one of the most progressive economies in the African continent. I just believe they have other pressing issues than to worry about Somaliland and Somalia. So your saying Amiir Godane has to take over Puntland. By the way Somaliland is already independent from Somalia it has no UN political office the rest of Somalia has, it receives its aid separately. It signs major oil agreements with Foreign firms its about to sign a major port investment soon with a French firm it just doesn't have official embassies in Foreign countries and its currency is not recognized as an international currency, thats about it,and i believe they will reach that final part.

But you're saying that he, as a Kenyan shouldn't interfere in Somaliland affairs but aren't you doing the same as a Lander commenting on Somalia affairs? I am saying that the UN/world won't have a reason to accept Somaliland's independence unless Shabab rules Puntland and they want to prevent Shabab from taking over Somaliland so that it doesn't have a base next to Djibouti which would be devastating for the world economy.

Mad_Mullah;991525 wrote:
But you're saying that he, as a Kenyan shouldn't interfere in Somaliland affairs but aren't you doing the same as a Lander commenting on Somalia affairs? I am saying that the UN/world won't have a reason to accept Somaliland's independence unless Shabab rules Puntland and they want to prevent Shabab from taking over Somaliland so that it doesn't have a base next to Djibouti which would be devastating for the world economy.

Somalia claims Somaliland thus gives me the right on commenting on Somalia affairs does Kenya claim Somaliland or does Somaliland claim Kenya. As for Shabaab it will be very difficult for shabaab to annex puntland for some reason i believe the west fuels the Shabaab Somali conflict and keeps supporting shabaab so that the African dictators receive their pay checks from Brussels.

And Somaliland claims the SSC which was part of a Sultanate which was country for many years, making its own desicions and even had a calvary. These have a better claim than the "we were a country for 4 days" yet you colonise them, make them hand their oil to you and make them use your currency.