Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Has Wikipedia accepted Somaliland as a reality from now on

The Zack   

Yea After you updated the wiki article. I corrected it, no go back and check again. Somaliland is not and will not be a country. The sooner you get that, the better for you. One clan can't be a nation.

It is reality for the world ... not for that we shared the blood ... Sadly.

They will still keep crying though ,, and I like them in that situation ,, :P

N.O.R.F   

I think people realise just how much of a reality SL is when they visit the region. They fail to make that judgement from across oceans :D

The Zack;991164 wrote:
Yea After you updated the wiki article. I corrected it, no go back and check again. Somaliland is not and will not be a country. The sooner you get that, the better for you. One clan can't be a nation.

Its still there , and there is nothing anyone can do about it certainly not the defeated lot.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;991178 wrote:
Its still there , and there is nothing anyone can do about it certainly not the defeated lot.

You went ahead and checked it again, didn't you? I hope you got the point. Wikipedia is NOT a source in any place in this world. Come back to me when ONE country in this world, and that is including your beloved and "BFF" Ethiopia, recognizes the clan enclave.

I see some one is angry, Somaliland boils the blood of many we know this by now calling for its demise for 2 decades what has it got you a refugee camp in Kenya? Ethiopia is the one your beloved ONLF are defecting to and your diaspora are finding refugee to now and days.

Koonfurians should first keep their house in order, but can they?. Somalialnd has no AMISOM or other foreign entities that dictate for them what to do, but our brothers on the other side of the Peninsula are quite happy to have Ugandans to save their skin. I hope you for the best.

Somaliland's independence has no negative consequence on the OG people, therefore Zack we shouldn't get involved. No negative consequences on OG in Western Somalia, or OG in South Somalia or OG in North Kenya.

This dream of a united Somalia might be fulfilled by that's if everyone agrees.

Even if OG-denia was given independence today, would they join Somalia to live under a HAG government? No, they wouldn't. So you can't expect the Lander