Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland: Registration of Voters to Start 2014

^^Lool you have read my mind. Well i think its a fair arrangement. this somalilander chick tried to get me to marry her to take her back to the states. perhaps I was too soon to dismiss such marriage. i stand to benefit Somaliland citizenship. maybe I should call her :confused:

SomaliPhilosopher;990421 wrote:
^^Lool you have read my mind. Well i think its a fair arrangement. this somalilander chick tried to get me to marry her to take her back to the states. perhaps I was too soon to dismiss such marriage. i stand to benefit Somaliland citizenship. maybe I should call her :confused:

Loool I was talking hypothetical SP sheekadada wa waqic lol.

Brother John has the Somaliland citizenship he has been in Somaliland since 1943 ,he voted for Siilaanyo in the last elections.

john-drysdale.jpg

Brother Iqbal also has the Somaliland citizenship he was the former SL representative to South Africa currently he is the South African Ambassador to Eritrea

aar-and-iqbal.jpg

Khadra Hayd Djiboutis first lady also has the Somaliland citizenship

hqdefault.jpg

Brother John has the Somaliland citizenship he has been in Somaliland since 1943 ,he voted for Siilaanyo int he last elections.

His Somaliland name will now be Yahya!

What do an old albino man, an Indian from South Africa, and a duriyadda lady in Djabouti have in common? They are all Somalilandish citizens. :) Cant beat that, Xaaji.

Yahya is Arabic

John is English

Yochanan is Hebrew and as Yahya or John the baptist, was of the Bani israil thats his correct name

Somalis need to have their own name for John, like some have Johnny.

Gheelle.T;990427 wrote:
What do an old albino man, an Indian from South Africa, and a duriyadda lady in Djabouti have in common? They are all Somalilandish citizens.
:)
Cant beat that, Xaaji.

Brother John is not an old albino man he is just an elderly man , but you are right they are all Somaliland citizens:D

By the way brother Iqbaal he did more for Somaliland, than many other SL citizens he raised awareness for the SL cause

Brother Iqbaal wrote this book about Somaliland back in 2010

iqbal_2010.jpg

Brother Iqbal, a Somalilander through and through. Laakin siday ku dhacday in nin book qorayna citizenship la siiyay, nin "koonfurian" ah oo gabar Slandish ah qabana ay dhib ku tahay?

Brother Iqbal was married to a Somaliland lady and he has lived for more than 12 years in Somaliland thats why he got the SL citizenship not just because he wrote a book, He wrote the book much and much later.

Gheelle.T;990437 wrote:
Brother Iqbal, a Somalilander through and through. Laakin siday ku dhacday in nin book qorayna citizenship la siiyay, nin "koonfurian" ah oo gabar Slandish ah qabana ay dhib ku tahay?

Hmmm Xaaji we're starting to see a double standard. No koonfurian muusiq maasiq :mad: