Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

Faroole, Siilaanyo and Madoobe in JigJiga

Cadale   

jigjiga-shir-2faroole.jpg?resize=678%2C4

faroolemadoowthiopia1.jpg?resize=450%2C3

IMG_0044.jpg

Hmmmmm.:confused:

Why do i have the feeling that they're plotting against Mogadishu? something fishy going on,,,, it certainly can't be a coincidence... Bal discuss Nomads!!!

nuune   

Cadale;989977 wrote:

faroolemadoowthiopia1.jpg?resize=450%2C3

Hmmmmm.:confused:

Why do i have the feeling that
they're plotting against Mogadishu
? something fishy going on,,,, it certainly can't be a coincidence... Bal discuss Nomads!!!

That is Ciilmooge, the information, post, aviation & telecommunication Minister of Somalia, is he plotting against Mogadishu too, looooooooooooooooool

Anyway, amxaaraa meesha isku soo aruursatey, another angle: it is a change of direction from Addis Ababa to Jigjiga, that is much welcome sign, iyaga un ha isla shiraan dhaxdooda rather than traveling to Addis Ababa.

Again, this is just XAFLAD for qowmiyadaha daga itoobiya oo dhan, and Jigjiga is HOSTING this anniversary, so oromos, tigrey, gambelas, amxara, geeshaambuush and all are in Jigjiga now, uniting to be one qowmiyad, compare that to Somalia, when will, forget about all Somali clans, but just one UNUKA family gather in one place and unite!

Cadale   

loooooooool waraa nuune i didn't noticed ciilmooge.

Again, this is just XAFLAD for qowmiyadaha daga itoobiya oo dhan, and Jigjiga is HOSTING this anniversary, so oromos, tigrey, gambelas, amxara, geeshaambuush and all are in Jigjiga now, uniting to be one qowmiyad,
compare that to Somalia, when will, forget about all Somali clans, but just one UNUKA family gather in one place and unite!

Lol as far as im concerned unuka are united have i missed something? :eek:

Cadale   

Xaaji Xunjuf;989984 wrote:
ma qaar ba geeshaambuush la yidha waxan mooday inad leedahay geedi shaambow ba isna itoobiya ku biiray

LOOOOOOOL your a comedian xaaji xunjuf thanks for the laughs. :D

Kaluun   

They are all guests for the Federal Government of Ethiopia who is the one who spearheaded this event, funds and promotes the cultures of all. Next year it will be hosted maybe by the Afar region or Gambella.

This year it was Somali Region's turn and all Somali leaders were invited.

Maybe Konfuria Democratic Republic should have National Konfuri Qabil Day (NKQD) and celebrate niiko, shirib, maymay, etc.

nuune   

Cadale, not really united, if it happened last night, then it is a welcome sign, I very much welcome that.

Xaaji Xeyraan, geeshaamuush waa qowmiyada dagta xuduuda itoobiya la leedahay Suudaan, waana kuwan sawirkooda aka Gambella:

tour_img-125983-48.jpg