Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

I support the re-election of Dr Faroole

Cadale   

sxb ask yourself would hargeysa or Garoowe do the same if they where in culusoow's position. They would saaxiib its politics don't hate the player hate the game.

Kaluun   

Cadaale,

I am glad you admit that you remain the enemy of my people and its mere 'game' for the folks in Mogadishu. It was a game to watch 250,000 perish because Mogadishu refused to stamp the papers for development for them because they didn't feel 'in control'.

Thanks for confirming and coming clean instead of accusing me of cuqdaad because I saw them for what they are.

Cadale   

LOL, niyow no doubt there is some cut throat politics, Siilaanyo would've done the same thing if xamar wanted to seccede. Thats why i support balkanization of somalia

that famine that killed 250 000 happened in Al shabaab controlled regions at that time so get your facts right.

I Have no issue if Mr.Faroole is re-elected fairly, but I hope he sees the future and step aside, he did good for puntland and I hope as a puntlander give the baton to the new generation, we have a lot of them who can lead well, I can't wait till January.