Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

I support the re-election of Dr Faroole

Kaluun   

Abdirahman Farole has been an excellent foe and a friend in one package for the Republic and thus his re-election is must. Farole is not only the wisest leader for PL but he knows who is the greatest danger to PL.

For that reason, Somaliland has to extend its support to Farole during this tough times ahead of him. There are more hyenas willing to kill him in the name of candidates than security forces in PL.

Farole%20and%20his%20party%20leaders%20C

There will not be proper election but instead it will be voted by elders in the Parliament in Garowe. They going to need lots of bariis, hilib and khat and we should help out Farole on this one. He owes us one.

He is our seedi as he is married to one of the Duria queens. Under his leadership, piracy, human trafficking and even al Shabab we brought under control not to mention Khaatumo rebels facing his music.

The money from Hargeisa should pour into Garowe under the pretext of: "Helping Haiyan Cyclone victims".

Silanyo needs to move his chess board before Hassan Cullusow imposes a warlord from Galkaayo on the people of PL, who are the greatest buffer zone, our Jubbaland, our Azania against AMISOM.

PLanders, I look forward to the reinstatement of Honorable Farole. Do not let me down and take xaraan money from Konfuri warlords, al Shabab and AMISOM otherwise that will be the end of you like Khaatumo. Our dispute is border related while Mogadishu wants to consume you and declare itself ultimate totalitarian central rule.

Puntland_Farole.jpg

You can read my full report here: http://www.ethiopianewsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=65262

Faroole has no vision and no leadership skills. I don't know why you would even consider him for re-election?

Why would he deserve credit for stability when Puntland appears to be less stable today than it was a decade ago?

Dalmar1   

DoctorKenney;989723 wrote:
Faroole has no vision and no leadership skills. I don't know why you would even consider him for re-election?

Why would he deserve credit for stability when Puntland appears to be
less
stable today than it was a decade ago?

Reer hargeisa, believes that Faroole winning is in their best interest as they believe in their fairy tale of imagination that Faroole can Stop DFS from Dismantling their Maamul in hargeisa politicaly!,.....LOL,right:D

Little do they know, that Faroole winning or losing makes no difference to DFS as faroole and his State never had a weight to begin with, Puntland only had Hot Air and anything more, and the Only thing Faroole is known for is destroying Puntland from inside out!

Actually faroole is not to bad for puntland he won the war against atam. He brought foreign firms to explore oil in puntland he modernized puntland defense forces. And he fought for a federal constitution. He build a new presidential palace in garower improved the health situation there.. I think he is a better candidate than cabid cawar

Reer hargeisa, believes that Faroole winning is in their best interest as they believe in their fairy tale of imagination that Faroole can Stop DFS from Dismantling their Maamul in hargeisa politicaly!,...

BaCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC:D

Dalmar1;989730 wrote:
Reer hargeisa, believes that Faroole winning is in their best interest as they believe in their fairy tale of imagination that Faroole can Stop DFS from Dismantling their Maamul in hargeisa politicaly!,.....LOL,right:D

Little do they know, that Faroole winning or losing makes no difference to DFS as faroole and his State never had a weight to begin with, Puntland only had Hot Air and anything more, and the Only thing Faroole is known for is destroying Puntland from inside out!

Look what makes you think Somaliland government and Somalia government have bad relations hassan is a very good man. Hassan has been nothing but a blessing for Somaliland. Mogadishu and Hargeisa never had real problems there were problems created by others. But this is over now.Tuurxaan Bixin gar naqsi is the way forward. As for faroole he is not to bad for his people he is much better than cabdi cawar i give u that he has his short coming but who doesn't.

Kaluun   

I differ with Xaaji's views.

Garowe and the D blockians are far more closer and friendlier towards Somaliland than the snake in AMISOM camp. Let's be realistic. More ordinary D blockers came forward and threw their support behind SL than those in AMISOM.

Therefore D Blocks we are immediate neighbors and our nomads will always clash over pasture, wells and camels but those are not collision of cultures, values and ideals. They are resolvable. Let's not confuse nomads mud wrestling in the bushes with politics.

Mogadishu on the other hand has very dark sinisters, agenda and ideologies not to mention completely different culture.

People like Xaaji claim they never clashed with us. That's not true. 70% of Barre's foot soldiers were them and they did the damage with intentions not to only please Aabo Barre the father of knowledge as they used to cry but because they hated us. They tried to mask this later under 'kacaanki' forced us. The kacaanka could have forced our own sons, what makes you more vulnerable? None sense argument and even after Kacaan collapsed you remain the enemy. In 1991 you could have just signed Somaliland's independence from the Mogadishu villa but no you denied them, you even refused to remit some of the trillion dollar worth aid money north...you tried to block them in every international stage. No one has done more damage to Somaliland than the AMISOM crew.

If the fake 'never had war' mentality means anything to some, let them also know the people of Garowe and Hargeisa never had a war. The Khaatumo skirmishes wearing their shirts doesn't count.

If anything Garowe and Hargeisa share more things in common;

1) Hated by the Mad Mullah

2) Founding fathers of Somali Republic; all symbols (flag, emblem, army (originally Somaliland camel corps), etc)...the only mistake we both did was take our creation to the destroyer in Mogadishu

3) Hated by Barre

4) Both declared their Land-land entities before anyone

5) One is pro-secession and the other is the driving force for federation

6) Hated by AMISOM and likes

Perhaps one day they will unify and agree to relocate their capital in Erigavo and secede together from AMISOM.

Ego aside and competition...lets think clearly. We share nothing with Mogadishu.

^^ Not true Mogadishu and hargeisa never had any conflict they had power sharing problems which was caused by the pirates in the north in the early 60s. In the 1980s the SNM never shared intel or weapons with the ssdf the Pirates went to Gadafi and got funding's the SNM rejected gadafis's green book. The ssdf gave into the demands of barre and they gave up in 1984, and General Siyad conscripted them in his army remember captain faalso Judge Ali Nur , Colonel Dacar all from the garowe clan enclave. Than the SNM helped establish the HAG rebel movements the USC under the vision of the late of Ali wardhiiglay, the SNM shared intel and weapons with the the USC who on their turn went beyond enemy lines and cut the head of the dragon.

The Kacaan had all sort of the tribes even though the Guardians were the M.O.D. But a bulk of the army might have been the HAG and the highest chiefs were also the Afro hashimites it all depends who abandoned the regime at what time. Even today The Afro hashimites are investing in Mogadishu building it again as for the Somalia and Somaliland relations the state collapsed the USC fighters some wanted the SNM to play a mediating role instead of declaring independence. The USC and the SNM failed to fill each others interests and both can be blamed not just the USC. But we are working on to restore relations better than ever which will benefit both Somalia and Somaliland. By the way the So called Nomadic wars were just rehashed in 1983 as an Hawdian you should remember the bloody wars General maxammad Cali Fought against the Forces the WSLF under the command adan gabyow in 1983. 100 years before that the Akil Guleed Xaaji was fighting around the outskirts of Daroor Suldaan Maxammad of Dhagaxbuur. Nothing had changed and in 1988 after the residents of Hargeisa fled Hargeisa who remembers the hate speech of General adan Gabyow , that he and his people were dreaming about this day for more than 1000 years to defeat the majestic Afro Hashmites of Hargeisa. And that they won over Hargeisa finally this was not that long ago. Mala shalay baad dhalatay laakin rag ba shubi jiray.

Kaluun   

Xaaji,

In 1983 I was on xanbaar and yet to crawl. Tthose days the kacaan even took my own father for few hours to recruit as a soldier but only let him go because 'he had family and truck was full'. That's when we left Hargeisa and Aw Barkhadle for Haud where we already had establishment thanks to my family who thought ahead. Them investing in this region in the 1960s had dramatic affect on me and hence why I consider myself more Hawdian than Hargeisawi because if my family fully believed in Hargeisa and SL they would not have plan B in the 1960s in the middle of no where. I respect the family pioneer for that.

No one experienced that war directly more than me. Many of my cousins were in prisons because they took part in the Dhagax Tuur. My abti who was truck driver and supplier for the SNM was shot by the Kacaan but survived...they looted all our properties and trucks. Half of my family served with SNM and fought in places such as Lebisagal, Cadaadley, Baligubaadle. My ayeeyo was against them joining but they used to hide and disappear in the middle of the night...only to return after few months.

Still I have no animosity towards them because that was a regime and we defeated them. I have no issue with PLanders if they claim that Dhuloz are their kinsmen just same way I would claim those in Djibouti and myself in Ethiopia as part of SL thru bloodline.

The problem is Mogadishu which pretends to be our friend but is the biggest snake of them all. They might fool you under the pretext 'never had war' but not me. War is not just AK47 and Tanks----they are busy denying you drop of water by lobbying international community to deny you every penny, every document, every grain of wheat.

Xata cagaad biiyo ah kuma qudhan luckily the IC doesn't pay their economic sanction against our people and other Somalis in the regions.

If they could, they rather see you perish of drought, famine and thirst just like they did to the 250,000 two years ago and the 300,000 RRA in 1993-94. Their heart is not pure and that's why they remain in the mess they are because they have evil intentions for others but it only back fires on them. Until they purify their hearts and souls, there is nothing AMISOM nor Turks can do for them.

These are the real sickies and their niiko hides their true agenda. Nimanka Dblock we coexisted since the dinosaurs walked the land. We went tit-for-tat...wa cadi. Barre was no different.

I rather we have full blown war then their convert war launch behind the curtain. People like me see it and lobby the region to stop the Mogadishu criminals from imposing man-made famine on our people. Biyaha yar kuma ogala...every drop of water in Hargeisa came with a heavy prize.

Mogadishu's convert war against the people of Somaliland is more bloodier and more dangerous than Barre's conventional war. They continue to use the likes of Fowzia Yusuf, Ahmed Godane (back-fired), Osman Kalun and others as proxy for their convert missions not only as economic and political war but also emotional and psychological warfare.

Thus people like Xaaji need to wake up or retire from politics.

Landers are oath to know the elusive enemy hiding behind AMISOM that still claims "Walaalaheen wan ka xunahay xumanti ka so gadhay xukunki Siad Barre" but as soon as the microphone and camera are off run back to their war rooms; fax, email and phone IC aid agencies, charity organizations, diplomats "do not send any maaxda water to Waqooyi Galbeed without our consent, these are violations of Somalia's sovereignty"

cullusow_policy_HAG.jpg

Adeer they are no threat and if they want to snatch some sadaqo the europeans pay they do it because they want the sadaqo for them selves. I don't mind that the mogadishu boys want unity but they have no real problems with sl. The pirates claim parts of sl on tribal bases. Actually the mogadishu boys unity iyo sheekooyInkaas waka afka they mind their bussines and I don't mind let them continue their ways dhib cidna kuma hayaan.

Kaluun   

Cadaale,

I'm not the one with the cuqdaad but those in Mogadishu hiding behind AMISOM. I can post all the emails and letters they sent to charity organizations, diplomats, aid agencies, governments if you wish to see it. They even tried to lobby South Sudan because they heard 10 Landers went there for education.

They continue to use the little irrelevant stamp (Somalia Government stamp) against my people. I have the right to bring it into light. That's not cuqdaad. Cuqdaad is the one hiding in the grass and behind AMISOM arms and busy faxing stamped letters.

With Planders at least they fight in the open. The stamp in Villa De Italia is going to become even more irrelevant than it is now, then what?

Cadale   

post all the emails and letters your talking about. You are filled with cuqdad when you make statements about HAGs being responsible for the two man made famine, the one that happened in 2011 happened because of al shabaab and reer muqdisho are the ones that welcomed hundreds of thousands to come to xamar and aided them. the other one was a result of Moorgans bililiqo on farmers and ceydiids blockade on the region. You can critisize Muqdisho in a constructive way but what your doing is making up lies, dehumanizing an entire community and thats disgusting.

Kaluun   

Define cuqdaad. I have no hatred towards the South but they remain the single entity denying a bottle of water to my people. Today we going to install a $30m worth system and we had to fight for it. Why do we have to fight for it if you really wanted others to have access? Why can't the government of Mogadishu simply stamp development aids for Bosaaso, Kismayo, Hargeisa and Baidhabo while it recovers? Why do everyone have to wait and be held hostage?

The Somaliland Fund is alive today with $60m sitting in the account of the planned $1.2b and every dollar was a war against the Mogadishu stamp.

I am trying to show my people the light who think just bombs and guns are 'war'. Stamps, diplomatic credentials, international recognition are all means of war...they continue to deny you all of that.

That's much worse genocide than Barre luckily our people are resourceful and restless and hard headed who refuse to give up and accept to be defeated by a stamp in Mogadishu.

All the papers and emails are online.

It's no accident that two man-made famine occurred in the same region. They say lightening doesn't strike twice the same spot.

This is why I support Farole because he understands the war of the stamp. I hope Puntlanders become enlightened because when it comes to the war of the stamp, we are equally more or so victims as much as the other regions. Everyone has to wait 22 years to get a stamp from Mogadishu to receive a drinking water because they are busy fighting over a kursi. It's not good enough.