Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

BREAKING: Major Coup D'etat in the Land of Somalis with Italian flag

Kaluun   

1469880_10152022426904106_1909794171_n.j

lol, let's admit I gave the Landers a heart attack and all the Konfurians got excited. For once they though, the Duria will join their AMISOM disaster camp. Allah forbid.

Just one of the Duria citizens given the opportunity to practice for the future.

Fellow Duria citizens are going to sizzle me on their girgiire for the following but the truth must be told. Its the truth that brings about reforms and innovation. A society that lacks innovation and reform is pretty much Nokia 181. Right now the Land of Somalis is pretty much Nokia Lumia but it thinks its Samsung Galaxy. May Allah show the brothers the light...if it was up to me I would spend good 20 years inventing a completely new race with massive campaign in schools, cultural shows (hire so many cultural dance groups, song writers, etc)...in due time everyone will be sold the idea and they will happily embrace it instead of being stuck in mismatching out fits. :)

COUNTRY PROFILE:

Name: Somaliland, The land of Somalis

Citizen: Somalilander

Flag: Italia, Ireland, Iran, Mexico

Emblem: Arab wannabe eagle with some NGO style handshake (the hands are not even Durian, they are white Arabs from Lebanon). "Eagle" resembles pigeon from the head (the most important part) than an eagle. If we going to copy and paste Arab ideas and items, can we at least get a good scanner!!

Somaliland-Emblem22.png

Yemen

424px-Coat_of_arms_of_South_Yemen_(1970-

Syria

241.png

Egypt

443px-Coat_of_arms_of_Egypt_(Official).s

Finally on the Presidential Kuursi; the room should be repainted with more friendly colour (very very light pink-white) and there should be big windows and open air. What the hell is up with the green-bluish colour? Is this a restaurant in Berbera's Batalaale???? The person who designed this room should be sacked and removed from public places.

That power plug next to the flag should be removed.

Furthermore, the table should be replaced with very light green one while all chairs should be reddish....the floor should be timber. Floor is hideous right now looks like walking into 1970 housing commission kitchen.

Remember I am graphic designer and I have eagle eyes for details.

hideous.jpg

Mustafe   

How do the moderators put up with constant garbage and spamming like this on a daily bases? This kind of rubbish lessens the quality of the site, somebody should do something about them.

Kaluun   

Just because you don't agree with it. It doesn't constitute to spamming nor garbage. SOL needs fresh debates. I can already see it had no success with the old crew like yourself because all you do is whine, call the Mods and kill the site.

You already did enough damage banning everyone and isolating SOL. That era is over because the Lion of Haud is here now. SOL needs fresh light and someone that is partisan who isn't afraid to say things how they truly are.

Kaluun   

Wadani,

As fellow Lander thanks because some of our own hate opening issues such as this because they don't know how to question things or can't be bothered. How did these symbols came? The more we know the more our people can relate to them but simply putting them up and closing the book is not the way. That's how Somali Republic collapsed when Barre refused to reform in his 21 year rule...his way or no way. Some Landers have this mentality like brother Haji Xunjuf and Hawdian hehehehe. They are loyal citizens but not the best citizens.

The best ones are those who question and dig things out comfortably. Lakin iyagu waxay ka warwarsan yahin what Konfuris will say about the symbols and name rather than we pursue the best by challenging existing ones and existing ideas.

The smart Konfuris fear man like me in SL quarter and will join people like Mustafe in order to silence me so SL remains the predictable and reform lacking entity that some follow because of blood.

I want us to go further than the Duria lineage and the Sheikh family tree and bring others into the fold by listening to their voices and innovations. This is how Google killed Yahoo. Let us not be Yahooland but Idea-land.

As long as we have permanent campers like brother Hawdian and Xaaji----our rocket will not take off with their permanent baggage holding us back.

Let us be nation of innovators who push their creativity and ideas. Let us not remain permanent worshipers of some aged symbols that no longer relevant. The best ones are still out there. We have the opportunities gentlemen.

I respect Landers such as Wadani who have thick skin and open minds. That's the SL I believe not the one British drew from the comfort of his chair in London. SL must be redrawn based on ideals and values not based on colonial relics and archived folders/papers.

Symbols:

Are we eagle, horse or sakaaro nation?

I think a shield with horse and baciid (Oryx) would make more sense...our reer bari love horses and we love baciid...let us combine our powers. We don't deal with shinbiro including eagles...dadka lagu cayi jiray.

oryx_gazella_fb1085.jpg

As for the flag...simple (with a crescent in honor of Adalite Kingdom)...everyone would be happy with east getting their horse, duria gettin their big horned baciid and awdal getting its crescent...SL is land of compromise.

253s.jpg

go7r.gif

Inspiration; Adalite and original SNM, which was simple and awesome flag. Green for peace, our land will always be prosperous thus prosperity, crescent for Islam and history and the circle represents our people...always at the center and shielded and guarded by Islam (crescent). We don't need to stick Shahiida in every corner and rub it against islamaha buurahooda iyo against kafir flags...white presents stability and we are always honest people.

sl_flag.jpg

Kaluun just start a "Somaliland politics" thread and update it daily. It would work better and would get lots of hits cause you're always bringing different topics. I start to lose track of your threads so if you put them in one place I think it would work better. Just a suggestion bro....

Aroori   

guleed_ali;989695 wrote:
Kaluun just start a "Somaliland politics" thread and update it daily. It would work better and would get lots of hits cause you're always bringing different topics. I start to lose track of your threads so if you put them in one place I think it would work better. Just a suggestion bro....

+1

Kaluun ma xaafaduhu mas masixi jiray muxu yidhi xafiiska madaxweynaha qashin badan for that reason we need to change the flag of SL a Flag used for the past 3 decades, all of this because some kid baa yidhi innovative baan ahay. And why do you keep saying we are you not loyal to the Xabashis how can it be we , goormaynu we wada noqonay?

Kaluun   

Gentlemen thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Point taken.

In another developing case, the first lady Amina Weris has told the minister of information Cakuse that he was irrelevant and his decisions have no mandate within the government of Land of Somalis since he is originally from Konfuria Democratic Republic.

A week or so ago, he dismissed the chairman of Somaliland's National Television accusing him of incompetence but in a bazaar and racist move against minorities like Cakuse, the first lady has reinstated him. He did not even get burden from Parliament nor President. She went to his house and just like that put him back in the useless office of the useless SLNTV. The honorable President Ato Silanyo supports Cakuse's decision but his mafia wife and her many gangs including Bashe Morgan (another killer) think otherwise and called Hirsi Yajuj Majuj, Dahabshiil and others for aid. Silanyo exited the room quietly in order to contain this act of discrimination.

This is the sort of things that I fight and never hide.

arar xogo gaala oo aanu kahelayno ilo madax banana ayaa sheegaya in marwada madaxwaynaha Somaliland Aamina Waris ay shaqadiisii dib ugu soo celinayso agaasimaha wasaraada ee wasiirku shaqada ka joojiyay.

Wararka ayaa intaasi kudaraya in Khadar Cali gaas uu taageero buuxda ka haysto Marwada Madaxwaynaha iyo Baashe Moorgan halka madaxwayne siilaanyo uu taageersanyahay wasiir Cukuse .

Kaluun;989709 wrote:
Gentlemen thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Point taken.

In another developing case, the first lady Amina Weris has told the minister of information Cakuse that he was irrelevant and his decisions have no mandate within the government of Land of Somalis since he is originally from Konfuria Democratic Republic.

A week or so ago, he dismissed the chairman of Somaliland's National Television accusing him of incompetence but in a bazaar and racist move against minorities like Cakuse, the first lady has reinstated him. He did not even get burden from Parliament nor President. She went to his house and just like that put him back in the useless office of the useless SLNTV. The honorable President Ato Silanyo supports Cakuse's decision but his mafia wife and her many gangs including Bashe Morgan (another killer) think otherwise and called Hirsi Yajuj Majuj, Dahabshiil and others for aid. Silanyo exited the room quietly in order to contain this act of discrimination.

This is the sort of things that I fight and never hide.

For these reasons I can never take Somaliland seriously. I thought they stood for everything the Konfor and PL didn't. First lady should stick to visiting schools and NGO's and let the President deal with the country's affairs. Somaliland, PL, and Konfor same crap different toilet.

Kaluun   

Guleed I agree and that's why you have more honest Landers like myself who would rather see Konfuris insulting him for his honest open ideals than hiding them oo meshu isla qudhmayso.

Amina Weris has shown us once again what a nepotist culling woman she truly is with no humanity in any inch of her soul. Somaliyeey be warned about her even if you see her on the streets of London.

YoniZ   

Kaluun,

Saxiib nin uu war kabuuxo baad tahaye bal hal meel isugu gee howlkarnimada sida uu oday Guleed sheegay.

galbeedi   

Kaluun, this tie you nailed on the head. Few years ago I visited Djibouti, there were stories about a director fired fired by a minister after he failed to pass this miniseries budget on time. After the deadline passed any months the minister fired him of incompetence. After being away for two weeks the first lady of Djibouti reinstated him his original position without any input from the minister. Afterwards, the Minister said " the director is sitting across the hall from my office and I cannot do any thing" This and many other scenarios are repeated were Somalis rule. Dawladnimada waxay u haystaan wax iyagu ku shaqaystaan. Tani haday rumawdo waa markii labaad ee qof shaqo laga eryey bilaa hadal lagu soo celiyo.