Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

We Are Somalilanders

Xaaji Xunjuf;989949 wrote:
Koonfurians are funny and their Kenyan Somali side kicks never take them serious i have heard them all at the end of the day the Koonfurians are under African union supervision and Haatu is not yet a Kenyan. But i heard them all they have used every silly trick in the Book to undermine Somaliland statehood these are so far their arguments. Its starts with we are all Somalis, we need to unite we are walaalow aboowe lets stay together for the sake of islam than they use islam the unity of islam and what not. But when they are confronted with facts about islam, they try to use Xabashi scare tactics when they themselves use Xabashis to outmaneuver each other and to undermine each they even used Xabashi mercenaries to kill their own people. When that doesn't work they say Somaliland is a colonial creation so it cannot exist emphasizing on its colonial boundaries, than Somalilanders say oo xuduudihina ma mama khadija idin xariiqday manay tony carlos iyo gaalki William smith wada xariiqan maxa midna kheyr ka dhigay midna shar ka dhigay. When all that doesn't work now they say lets all disintegrate along clan lines hada wa nimanki marki hore ku bilaabay Somalinimo Somaliweyn hala is raaco , bal waalida eega:D

Seriously I don't take them for real...they don't even acknowledge that the people of the then north rejected the 1961 union referendum but were anyhow taken to Mogadishu by zealous deputies .They don't admit all the wrongs that followed.They believe they can ovawhelm SL once they get stronger disregarding every past in the book...as Siyaad once said,"the people in the north are only 200,000 K and half of that emigrated to the Gulf", thus starting a war basing on those numbers.They were surprised in shock when we seceded in 91 and the words throwing around were,"where you gona get food,we have 2 rivers", as thou they were getting the benefits of the fertile jubas,mostly bananas shipped to Italy.It was Somaliland If you look back all the songs & folklore about Somali nationalism prior 1970,

Their somalism disguised treachery and the disbelief on how we accomplished so much.The Khatumo & Awdal they keep talking about is non of their business....it is decided or be decided in Somaliland ...they were part of us but we were not part of Somalia prior the ill fated ,illegal union of 1960.As to the let's disintegrate along clan lines....well you did that(Somalia),you haven't been together since 91 and only last year did okujuku put together few regions as unstable they are.Once they leave,you disintegrate again.

** and keep that illusion at heart if you think you can isolate us...Surprise in the works.

You are right they already balkanized Somalia along clan lines they just fail to admit it when haatu says lets disintegrate what does he actually mean lets declare it but who is stopping them Puntland is basically independent from Mogadishu, the same is galmduug. Is he waiting for Somalilands approval or something. Is Somaliland stopping them from balkanizing their own country? But than again haatu is not from that balkanized Somalia he wished he was from Somalia , he is not yet a kenyan. I remember those arguments about fertile land i mean if they had all the fertile land why on earth would they want to share their fertile land with Somalilanders makes no sense. Nimankan waxay ku sheekenayan wa iska sheekoyinki habraha suuqa bakaraha ku kaftaman.

XX ..... they violent, by product of all those years,,,,they dreaming of one day saying," see we brought SL by force...we showed thm who they r !!!" that mumbo jumbo tough Moryaaan out there.Don't believe in" live let live" that could have saved thm lot troubles.

Wadani   

Waaryaada, Xaaijiga iyo Buurahdeer soo kuwa seefta galka kala soo baxay, hayaay!!...Koonfurians-kiina kala carar, oo afkii baa juuqda gabay. Meesha wax baa ka dhacay looool.

Guje   

I want to write a psycho-analysis of I - clan, why they talk and act the way they do. i hope the admin is cool with it.

Wadani   

Guje;990009 wrote:
I want to write a psycho-analysis of
I - clan
, why they talk and act the way they do. i hope the admin is cool with it.

Do it. I'd be interested to read it.