Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Portraits of a Mujahid: Ato Silanyo

Kaluun   

Mujahid Ato Silanyo is not often given the credit he deserves. All his life he served his people. It's about time, we recognized him before its too late. Why do men often get honored when they no longer with us? And all they get is some bronze dhagax Made in China. Why not tell him now in person?

Ato Silanyo thanks.

In the photo below, Ato Silanyo is trying to enlighten the former Dictator, Major General Mohamed Siad Barre. Silanyo was once the finance minister of the prematured Somali Democratic Republic. During the photo era, he was the Planning Minister.

1393217_547399512002491_118448624_n.jpg

After successfully abandoning Barre in no man's land and joining the lions (Somali National Movement), Ato Silanyo returned to his motherland to pick up the pieces. You can see he has no roof and shattered earth lays behind him. That was the legacy of Mogadishu/Barre occupation.

As you can see, all he had against the sun's dangerous UV rays was a simple glasses. Today whatever luxury he enjoys in Villa Duria, he deserves it and all the shade it comes with it. Allow Dhowr.

Barud+and+Silayo.jpeg

Today its a complete different story. Day and night. A part from Italian/Irish flag, it's picture perfect.

62690_734302876585224_1724332298_n.jpg

Ato Silanyo never once stopped loving two important ones; Sheikhah Amina Weris and the people of Somaliland. Allow Dhowr.

1452199_10152000770694106_875655840_n.jp

Today not only our people have roofs over their heads but they also have organic Yoghurt (minus Italian/Irish flag)...Allow Dhowr.

Roof, weliba our masonry skills even the Freemasons ba ka yabay.

Property-3.jpg&w=700&h=500&zc=1&q=100

Organic and home made. Allow macaane.

1146612_10152008511304106_1873109029_n.j

Fellow inadeerayaal find the picture of Silanyo where he was in his early 20s. He is with other students and he is wearing big jacket.

Ato Silanyo, ahmesugenalew.

Kaluun   

Spartacus, any time. Lets find that picture of young Silanyo. I know its somewhere in the Somalinet forums and Facebook. I have seen it but I can't find it.

Wadani   

Hawdian;989076 wrote:
@ Kaluun - Will you please stop with the xabashi nick names . otherwise the rest is okay .

Yeah, I found that strange too.

Kaluun   

What do you have against Habeshi? Silanyo's ancestral mother was an honorable Habeshi woman. We are not only celebrating the man he is but also our heritage, our ancestry, their legacy and their seeds. "Somali" was only openly conceived in the 14th century. Aniga war kale soo wada lakin in the next topic soon Insha Allah. I will explain the connection between the word Somali, Duria Republic and Silanyo's ancestral maternal uncles.

Its coming up in the next installment.

Ato means Mr. Every day Silanyo is addressed as Mr and Dr----these are English terms. Why is English more holy than Amharic? As far as I am concerned in SL both are foreign tongues but with Amharic not only a neighbour but with Silanyo, his ancestral mother probably spoke that.

You guys remind me of those old Somali mothers that say 'rap music is Haram lakin Somali music is okay'

Wadani   

Kaluun;989081 wrote:
What do you have against Habeshi? Silanyo's ancestral mother was an honorable Habeshi woman. We are not only celebrating the man he is but also our heritage, our ancestry, their legacy and their seeds. "Somali" was only openly conceived in the 14th century. Aniga war kale soo wada lakin in the next topic soon Insha Allah. I will explain the connection between the word Somali, Duria Republic and Silanyo's ancestral maternal uncles.

Its coming up in the next installment.

Kaluunow, waa laguu hanweynyahaye cimaamaddu yaanay kaa dhicin.

Kaluun   

Wadani,

I don't have protocol chip on my shoulders. By now you should know I do as I see fit and I address issues as I see it with my own aqoon, eyes and hear with my ears.

Today the topic is about Ato Silanyo. I need you guys to contribute and put in your own soul and personalities. That's what I respect.

Niman micro-chip ku shaqeya isma afnaqano.

Hawdian   

@ Kaluun waar waxii baa ku jaclasheyey habashia waa dad xum oo qowmiyad jahiil axe . Ma reer Abti bey ku yaheen. Hadalka habashia naga jooji , oo siyasda cadii ka hadal intey gori goortey .meesha qaas baa kawada inadeer ma hormar baa inan ku xhedhnano ittoopia waxad ka dartey kuwii kenya noo hayeysiyaa jireey. Ee bal isbadal .

Sida kale ma xuma just stop insulting the flag, not sure about the whole ato stuf, madaxweynuhu xabashi maha, its better call him mudane silanyo ama sayid silanyo

Mashallah, 20 years of independence and now they have natural yoghurt.

Landers need to stop focusing on the small and highlight only the big issues that you can use. Mentioning natural yoghurt is ridicilous unless it's a billion dollar world famous product ;0

Hawdian   

Homunculus;989135 wrote:
Threads like this are destroying Somaliaoline. Is Kaluun a mock account?

No just another fugitive from ciyaal net- Give the some time to bashal and he will go back .