Sign in to follow this  
SomaliNationalist

I am going to visit Mogadishu and has some questions

I am going to visit my family in Mogadishu, I am a young man who is citizen of a european country, and as we know many dirty al shabab terrorists has left european countries and commited terrorism in Mogadishu. Will I as a young Somali man who is traveling alone get any problems at the Mogadishu airport with intelligence agencies? do we have any male member in this forum who recently visited Mogadishu?

I swear I have the Same problem. I know am one the 700,000 names on the TSA's list for sure. I have no good reason to go to Mogadishu but just spend two days there. I can't risk not being able to come back though.

Jacpher   

What a wussy.

War go to your homeland and be proud. Unless you're afraid of stray bullets in Muqdisho or hiding something, you shouldn't have any worries.

SomaliNationalist;988847 wrote:
I am going to visit my family in Mogadishu, I am a young man who is citizen of a european country, and as we know many dirty al shabab terrorists has left european countries and commited terrorism in Mogadishu. Will I as a young Somali man who is traveling alone get any problems at the Mogadishu airport with intelligence agencies? do we have any male member in this forum who recently visited Mogadishu?

You should be fine. I haven't had much issues. The airport in xamar is chaotic nevertheless. You'll leave with a headache.

Just put your trust in Allah (Subxanahu wa tacala). Since you're visiting family maintaining blood lines is an act of worship in shaa Allah. If your intentions are good and your heart is clean you should have no problems in shaa Allah.

cadnaan1   

just avoid going to addis ababa and nairobi hadaad somali dhalinyaro ahtahay laakiin xamar hadii famil ku joogaan waa iska caadi ayaga ayaad ku balaminaysaa airportka.