Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Ato Ahmed Silanyo and the Irish/Italian flag receive massive welcome

Kaluun   

Ahmed Silanyo received mammoth welcome in Gabiley. The President made the trip by road to show his support for Tima Adde University. Let every Lander know its symbolic meaning. First of all it carries the name of one of our founding fathers, Abdillahi Suldan Tima Adde who not only composed Kana Siib Kana Sar but also referred Somaliland as "Mandeeq".

Furthermore, when SL was part of the collapsed Somali Republic, this institution was mere high school. Today we have upgraded because our people have upgraded their lives in every shape and form. Had the union remind or went back to it, be assure it would be an empty high school. Silanyo is restless leader who understands the meaning of all things inside the Republic great or small.

There was massive display of the Irish/Italian/Saudi flag too. I hope one of these days Landers agree with me that its time to get bit creative and ask the nation to design a unique flag instead of recycling over branded Irish, Italian and Saudi flags.

This year Silanyo deserves all the welcomes. Aad bu uu dadalay and he redirected the cause.

Let's examine why;

* 2014 budget is $212 million compared to $52 million during Riyale

* Airports are all under construction

* 500,000 Landers are set to gain access to clean 24/7 fresh waters just in Hargeisa alone

* Burao-Erigavo road is the greatest project any Somali adm. has under taken. All roads in Somali regions were built by colonials and foreigners but Burao-Erigavo is by Landers for Landers and funded by Landers (all 370-km)

* Major improvements in education (free to all primary), massive improvement in security and other key sectors)

* Ato Silanyo initiated more than 50 key projects this year. Landers even mocked him and said "war ninku dhagaxyadi wu dhameyeey sidu mel kastaba dhagax uu dhigayeey".

* Heavy duty machinery are on their key from China that will enhance SL's development and productivity

* Due development plans spearheaded by Dr Sa'ad Shire, Somaliland is set to gain $1.2 billion development fund

* Silanyo has taught Landers that it was okay hadi lagu sawiiro with Konfuris and you appeared on their Instagram accounts.

* Because of Kulmiy development policies, Ethiopia is ready to ink 30% of its port needs valued at 4 million MT to Berbera port. That dream is about to come into reality.

All those and many more made him popular this year than ever. He was not even this popular during his SNM chairman days.

banner18-1221x435.jpg

All in all, Silanyo is right now the smartest Somali leader.

Allow dhowr.

erigavo road isn't easy to build and it will take years , there are bridges need to build on the way, it's just not easy and needs a lot of money,

I'm not saying they won't do it needs effective management if you want to build this kind of mega roads. does the government estimate it how much millions it may take to complete it horta?

Kaluun   

Finally Inadeerayaal because of SOL rules couldn't add a second video but its worth remembering and knowing that this celebration of our achievements, governance, education, law and order would not have been possible without the founding fathers. Let us remember the man this institution bears his name. AUN.

Maandeeq markii ay foolatayee madasha loo joogay

Mataanaha dharaartay dhashayee loo mashxaradaayey

Kalameer intaan labada calan miridh (minute) is weydaarshay

spartacus,

The road will be the greatest challenge we ever under taken. We will be moving forming committees and along the way they will be many in-fights, feuds, corruption and issues but the goal remains one and the people are united.

There is no doubt it will be a tough task but it will be a great test and our people have always overcame all challenges. The Erigavo road will probably cost close to $200m.

I think its going to be built on three different phases; clearing, opening and blowing up mountain sides. Then I think its going to be laying the ground or spreading some kind of soul/gravel.

Right now I think Hirsi's aim is to expand the road and lay more solid gravel.

I think the aim is that for now then getting a bigger fund for the asphalt and major bridges.

Dalmar1   

Welcome Hawdian,....kkkkk, I see you finally reached this place after nomading several places (web forums)!

But why the name Kaluun and not your usual name Hawdian (like somalinet And ethioreview)?

Kaluun   

Dalmar,

Thanks sxb. Hawdian is taken by my shoodhe from Erigavo meshan kaluunka Maid ku so riifi doono :)

Lakiin don't u agree even I make otherwise stinky Kaluun cool? hahahahahaha

Dalmar1   

Kaluun;988627 wrote:
Dalmar,

Thanks sxb. Hawdian is taken by my shoodhe from Erigavo meshan kaluunka Maid ku so riifi doono
:)

Lakiin don't u agree even I make otherwise stinky Kaluun cool? hahahahahaha

:D

But what happens to being neutral and attacking all sides based on facts on the ground, you used to be non partisan and very unbiased (attacking all sides, with hard news facts), people loved that about you.

So I hope you go back to being that, knowing that this place has a very unbiased moderator that won't be a hindrance to your investigative nature.

Kaluun   

Dalmar,

I'm still the same but I'm not all about attacks dee hehehehehe. My love is equally great as my attacks. Wixi wanaagsan wan uu hambalyeeya wixi xuna I make sure they meet my titanium coated bullets.

Hada Landers ma ooga goortan la jiri dona iyo gortan ka so horjedsan doonotona lakin waxan u shegaya cid kastaba; anigu I'm not loyal to admins or reero because of blood but because wixi wanagsan bay ku dhaqaqaan. Haday beri Konfur wax wanagsan garato, I will be there to congratulate them lakin intay Villa Somali Italia qasayan oo kursiga mid AMISOM ku fadhisanayo gortu dono lakin Prime Ministers get ousted every 6 month....I will be making dua with my Bin Hashemite tusbaax inu ilahay inaga hayo.

I could be against Landers at any time. There are permanent interests but not permanent friends nor permanent enemies. Always remember that.

My interest is simple dadka iyo shacabka. Wixi ku dhiba dadka magaca SL sida the psychological ixtiraaf-doon abuse, wan ka so hor jeeda.

In the last few months, it has been a good year for SL and I want to let them know waxyalahas oo kale wa waxay dadku raban aniguna dadkan la jira mar kastaba. Wan ku diirsaday isbadalka SL. Wad wada aragtan the thousands of people in Gabiley welcoming Ato Silanyo. Wanaagu sidasu uu nuura.

If SL and the Irish flag say jump, anigu ma bodo but wan eega...wan suala...then waxan eega wixi faiido dadku ugu jirto.

Maanta Silanyo wa halyey wuna ku mahadsan yahay badalku keenay in the last few months. As for Konfur, I have given up on them. No hope there.

Dalmar1   

Kaluun wallahi you are the only Lander i have respect for from all the site i have visited (after menacetosociety, ofcourse), you speak from the heart, a Typical Aplha that always follows his own instincts unlike those Beta (sheeps that prefer to follow), and i could even say this about Somalia as a whole!

Glad to have you HERE!

Dalmar1   

Kaluun;988637 wrote:
Dalmar,

Horta kumad ahed on Snet? I have only used snet for few months and ER.

its me individual!

Kaluun   

hahahahahahaha haaaaaa war ma adigiiba. Wallahi funny guy ba tahay lakin ninyo did you get banned from ER? You are too radical on ER. ONLF iyo waxan loo jedin uun bad ka hadasha? Ma ayeeyo ba ah ONLF mise Adeero?

we seem to be together yet with conflicting ideologies. We are friends outside politics remember that and if I say something to you, your principles or ideological beliefs remember not to take it personal. Feel free to express yourself likewise.

Dalmar1   

Kaluun;988643 wrote:
hahahahahahaha haaaaaa war ma adigiiba. Wallahi funny guy ba tahay lakin ninyo did you get banned from ER? You are too radical on ER. ONLF iyo waxan loo jedin uun bad ka hadasha? Ma ayeeyo ba ah ONLF mise Adeero?

we seem to be together yet with conflicting ideologies. We are friends outside politics remember that and if I say something to you, your principles or ideological beliefs remember not to take it personal. Feel free to express yourself likewise.

Brother Kaluun!,...my ideology is for the betterment of all somalis!

I hope to see a future, where all Somalis will rule the HORN Africa with might and dignity answering to none but to allah and themselves!,...i wish to see the somalis in hawd,jigjiga and shinile zone free and prospering!,....and that i hope explains the reason why i support the ONLF (because they are the only one defending the interest of Somalis regardless the clan from those opportunistic highlanders!), if there were other Somali opposition in Ethiopia and Kenya fighting for their rights i would be among the first to Support them with Time,Financial efforts regardless the opposition's clan because i see the bigger picture!

Guul Somalis

Hawdian   

waarya kaluun- The republic Somaliland flag is based on the Arabic tr-color . It's a part of our heritage and has nothing to do with Italy . The shahada is declaration of deen al islam. The green is for Islam . The Black star is of African origin . Hope that clears any misunderstanding, thttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Arab_colors