Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Somali girl rebels against Hijab, throws it in the snow

magicbird;989390 wrote:
DoctorKenney you know that Khayr was talking to a m***ad and not you. Anyways these labels moderate, salafist were giving to us by the kuffar to separate us. As they say divide and conquer. As Muslims we've got to stand against it, as the ayah goes ' Wactasimu bixablilaahi walaa tafaraqu', 'and hold on the rope of Allah and do not become divided'. Islam is one and all muslims are brothers and sisters.

1. moderate

2. salafist

3. takfeers

4. khawaarijs

5. 6 day ikhwani adventist

-

-

72. alawites

73. Islam

there are cracks already. perhaps it's too late for a last ditch attempt at a Khaliphate? maxa tala ah?

DoctorKenney;989395 wrote:
Ijma
is the scholarly consensus. I think you were talking about
qiyas
, which is analogical reasoning.

And yes, Islam is about the external behavior as well as the internal.

Anyone who submits to Allah internally would automatically also display it in his appearance and actions. The two go together. So that's an invalid argument Alpha.

i don't measure my imaan by the length of my beard, you see. thanks for pointing out my ignorance. are you going to issue a fatwa on me condemning my ignorance? ileen for some of y'all, it's all about point scoring eh.

agreed on living a conscious life. lakinse, it's a shame too many ignorant arrogant little akhis are alienate folks with their uninformed spiel. in Burao, the nation's second capital city, there's a growing groups of gadhweyn folks called ''bakhaar ii deeb'' - loosely translated as ''let me manage your store''. do you know why they are all growing beards? :D:p

Alpha Blondy;989396 wrote:
1. moderate

2. salafist

3. takfeers

4. khawaarijs

5. 6 day ikhwani adventist

-

-

72. alawites

73. Islam

there are cracks already. perhaps it's too late for a last ditch attempt at a Khaliphate? maxa tala ah?

Bro, the hadith said we'll split into 73 sects, that doesn't mean we have to work towards it. Even then we can corporate in good as the ayah 'corporate in good and do not co-orporate in evil'. Anyways alawites aren't as the scholars have agreed.

Khayr   

Alpha,

You forget one large group -

the Idiotss that talk too much! :)

And I am definitely not a Salafi.

Dr. K, I was responding to Allyourbase.

Khayr,

Allyourbase is a Kafir. Just look through his posts

There's no use in debating with the likes of him on what's waajib in Islam or not. We don't need to explain ourselves to Atheist dogs like him.

guleed_ali;989296 wrote:
No it's because it interferes with their desires. If Saudi was ruled with true Shari'a law the family of Al-Saud would be the ones suffering for all their injustices and corruption. If Iran followed true shari'a those crooked Ayatollahs and their cronies would get Axed (literally and figuratively). The only winners would be the common folk who'd live in peace and be ruled justly. Sharia' is bigger than any one person.

The litmus test was Iran and Saudi Arabia, they both failed.So far we don't have a single muslim nation that implemented Sharia.

Ring my bell when the keyboard warriors succeed in enforcing.

Khayr   

They succeeded on many levels.

Can we say the same

about countries that are

liberal democratic? Do you critique them with the same

lenses or do you just litter all the time?

Alpha Blondy;989382 wrote:
^ Dr. Kenneth,

who has superior knowledge of Islam between you and Khayr?

you do realise he's a Salafist to your Tariq Ramadan approaches? saas miyaa?

Dr Ken is nothing close to Tariq Ramadan and Khayr is far from a Salafi but they're both good brothers.

Alpha Blondy;989402 wrote:
i don't measure my imaan by the length of my beard, you see. thanks for pointing out my ignorance. are you going to issue a fatwa on me condemning my ignorance? ileen for some of y'all, it's all about point scoring eh.

agreed on living a conscious life. lakinse, it's a shame too many ignorant arrogant little akhis are alienate folks with their uninformed spiel. in Burao, the nation's second capital city, there's a growing groups of gadhweyn folks called
''bakhaar ii deeb''
- loosely translated as
''let me manage your store''
. do you know why they are all growing beards?
:D
:p

I see where you're coming from Alpha. But it's like the question is it better to be a five time praying Muslim who looks the part but is rough with people or a five time praying Muslim who doesn't look the part and treats people with kindness. The answer I always come up with is it's better to be a Muslim who prays 5 times looks the part and treats people with kindness. People should advise others and not judge and that's a problem with some of the Salafi brothers today I'll have to admit. The "bakhaar ii deeb folks" their actions only hurt the genuine Muslim who grows his beard for the sake of Allah. May Allah guide them and guide us Allahuma ameen.

Khayr;989473 wrote:

Can we say the same

about countries that are

leave to others like Gulaid to engage with me.....you have nothing to show for except personal attacks.

Khayr;989473 wrote:

Can we say the same

about countries that are

leave to others like Gulaid to engage with me.....you have nothing to show for except personal attacks.

burahadeer;989439 wrote:
The litmus test was Iran and Saudi Arabia, they both failed.So far we don't have a single muslim nation that implemented Sharia.

Ring my bell when the keyboard warriors succeed in enforcing.

They may have failed but there's still benefits for one to live in Somalia, Saudi, Egypt etc. I always tell people that in Western countries people are openly sinning (i.e it's the norm) and one may give in to temptation and join. In Somalia, Saudi or any other Muslim country one would have to look around to sin (i.e it's not the norm) rather than being tempted. Although if one were adamant on committing a sin one can sin anywhere in the world. If we keep looking for perfection we won't get anywhere so we take the best of what we got. I hope that clarifies my stance burahadeer.