Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

I support the formation of RRA-Land

Hawdian   

^ lool @ Kaluun iyo wadani - dee suuga bal inadeeryaal wayo nin kasoo jeeda safriiya iyi nin ah reer xamar iney Somaliland ka hadlan mustaqbalkeed waba shego cusub ee bal shekadaa tarteeb tarteeb noga dhiga.

Kaluun   

Its true me and Landers disagree on many issues. Horta maha dad open to new ideas. Konfur iyo waqooyi marka lesku eego, each has its pros and cons.

Reer waqooyigu horta wa dacad mana aha dad opportunistic ah which is a bad thing in my own book anyways. Konfurtu badana wa con men (tefotore) but they are opportunists and they will not sit back and say yanan faragalin waxas unlike the Waqooyis. Who are none opportunistic marka laga faiidestana cry foul. Its like playing soccer, you did little dirt to get ahead but within the rules of the game...iyagu waxay raban ina xagaga jogtiid iyaguna xagooda oo halka kubada isku turturo.

I want to reform them.

062264ca-3f89-11e3-8aaf-22000aeb41c5-ori

While waqooyis argue about ixtiiraaf sida lo helo iyo yan hebel lagu sawirin, konfurti waxay tiidhi maandhow mahad Eebe lee leh nooh calooshay lee ku jirta :)

Waqooyi game is predictable wa la wada ogyahay you can leave few truck loads of gold near Tukaraq and they wont take it because its on the other side of this 'border'; "dahabka konfur yala inaga dhafo, ninyahow horta ka waran robki ma helay Saraar?"

Cadale   

Kaluun waa rageedi walahi he got some crazy ideas Landers you guys need the likes of Kaluun to lead you siyaasi iyo nus weeyaan

^^ No one in Somaliland would allow a man with the name kaluun to lead them , and his adventures would not bare fruit any way's:D

If he starts talking about lets bring fruits and lets send a delegation to Baydhabo people will say naga dayaa wa mid awal ba meel kale u socday and thats where it ends:D

Cadale   

Xaaji Xunjuf;988510 wrote:
^^ No one in Somaliland would allow a man with the name kaluun to lead them , and his adventures would not bare fruit any way's:D

If he starts talking about lets bring fruits and lets send a delegation to Baydhabo people will say naga dayaa wa mid awal ba meel kale u socday and thats where it ends:D

LOOL you gotta admitt though he's thinking outside the box wallee

Kaluun   

Xaji is not a politician but an average citizen loyal to the Republic in the making. There is difference between thinkers, leaders and loyal citizens.

Somaliland has abundance of loyal citizens but there is serious shortage in leaders and thinkers.

Kaluun   

Warya Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar,

How come you are a moderator yet you can openly inject and spew personal insults against other users? Listen warya, I don't give a fk waxa tahay. Give your opinion like everyone else or stay out. I know Cadalaad is not in the DNA of Konfuris but respect the rules of this place yourselves before asking others.

Waxas oo kalane anigu kama yeelo.

You will be karbasheed. I rather be banned than be part of mel mods call others names and yet want 'civil debates'. This is the last warning for you. Anaga meshan yar nagu ma gumaysan kartiid, there are countless forums.

Your behaviour will not be tolerated. If you continue in this manner, you will be either removed ama mesha lagaga tagi doona. I can already see the place is pretty empty (no active debates). Job well done.

Sida dadka kale la siino. I'm not sure how other Landers tolerated you for so long.

Kaluun;988611 wrote:
there are countless forums.

where i have no doubt you will become a informative and a respectful member. I am sure all will notice your absence.

Kaluun   

Gar maqaate,

Wa cadi inadeer. I came. I did my thing and I will be happily be gone with my honor and pride intact. Uma dulqato wixi khaldaan whether they are Ayatollah, beggars or some forum kid.

That's just my principles.

Maybe some of you can tolerate little cyber gumaysi from few konfuris who run everything like the mess in Mogadishu and ruin everything they touch.

I might be a fish but I am a shark :)

Wa cadi.

Kaluun   

Gar,

inkasta isku dad tihin dee so runtay maha ninyahow? His aqlaaq is the aqlaaq you see on Konfuri warlords. No wonder their issues never end. From cirole, mory'aan to "Sheikh" X Sheikh Y they all abuse any kind of power and have no regard for their own 'rules'.

Waxas laga ma yelayo. This is not Xamar. Ama joojiya oo si siman u dhaqma ama cadaysta ujedadiina mesha ha laydiinka tage.

I wouldn't care if they banned me. Meshani janadi ilahay maha its just a forum. I can see them updating their "BANNED USERS" post.

Kaluun: For saying SOL is not Heaven its just Konfuri malayacni abuse villa without AMISOM.