Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is it appropriate to hold official government press conference across your bed?

Gar_maqaate;988758 wrote:
This type of mentality is what reduced Somalia to its current state. There are countless Somali women who are more capable than you and most other Somali men.

Bro, it's not in the nature of the man to take orders from a woman (politics, not talking about family or business). Have you ever asked why the 'greatest' country in the world never had a female president. And yes, I do agree with your statement but in Islam a woman will never lead Salah therefore she'll never lead politically. In Islam the Imam of the salah isn't just the Imam, he's also the leader, the carer and the mas'uul of the community.

Magicbird spot on in islam the Imam leads in prayer meaning he is the spiritual leader means he also the political leader the commander of the faith and the General of the Army. And yes the US the most powerful nation had never a woman as a leader , ta labaad hadaad naag hogaan ka dhigatid oo ay qoodh la fadhisato soo laa inaga gu gugin mayo.

Xaaji Xunjuf;988767 wrote:

A nation that has entrusted its affairs to a woman can never be successful."(Bukhari vl.5, pg.136, Bukhari vl.

Jzk bro, this statement has put the fate of our people into context. We ask Allah to guide us back to the right track.

Xaaji Xunjuf;988767 wrote:
Its not selective quoting the prophet spoke and its a saxiix Hadith and since we are Muslims we say we atticullah wa atticu rasuul

A nation that has entrusted its affairs to a woman can never be successful."(Bukhari vl.5, pg.136, Bukhari vl.

The qu'ran is the highest source of authority in islam and it does not forbid women from participating in public life. The Hadith is a useful guidance but it should not be taken literally, it is based on hear say and it was compiled centuries after the the death of the prophet.

Muslims believe in Quran and Hadith this is the essence of The Sunnah the Prophet Said Qalaa rasuul we follow it literately the hadith is more than just guidance its an integral part of the Sunnah. Are you saying Imam Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari work is all based on here say and with no authenticity.You have present a better argument Saaxib, no one is denying woman participating in public live but they cannot lead nations, thats all.

magicbird;988769 wrote:
Bro, it's not in the nature of the man to take orders from a woman (politics, not talking about family or business). Have you ever asked why the 'greatest' country in the world never had a female president. .

what an utter gibberish!. The united Kingdom had woman prime minister and it is greater than any Muslim country, Germany currently has woman chancellor and it too is greater than any Muslim country. There countless countries in this world that have had women leaders and thrived. You cannot become successful by utilizing only half your population's capabilities and keeping the other half behind a closed doors.

Gar_maqaate;988779 wrote:
what an utter gibberish!. The united Kingdom had woman prime minister and it is greater than any Muslim country, Germany currently has woman chancellor and it too is greater than any Muslim country. There countless countries in this world that have had women leaders and thrived. You cannot become successful by utilizing only half your population's capabilities and keeping the other half behind a closed doors.

Bro, you've come with general misconceptions. In Islam a woman can become a scholar, teacher or even a CEO. But she can never lead (politically) because its not her right. What if she becomes pregnant, is she going to take a maternity leave from it, or what if she breaks a nail during a meeting. Anyways your looking at this from a secular perspective, in Islam we don't question Allah's rulings, which includes what the prophet scw taught us. Don't you ask yourself why the companions ra never asked why alcohol was banned. And now we know it causes liver failure.

magicbird;988791 wrote:
Bro, you've come with general misconceptions. In Islam a woman can become a scholar, teacher or even a CEO. But she can never lead (politically) because its not her right. What if she becomes pregnant, is she going to take a maternity leave from it, or what if she breaks a nail during a meeting. Anyways your looking at this from a secular perspective, in Islam we don't question Allah's rulings, which includes what the prophet scw taught us. Don't you ask yourself why the companions ra never asked why alcohol was banned. And now we know it causes liver failure.

"what if she breaks a nail" kulahaa. wow what a nihilist. There is so much wrong with what you have just said, that in order to repudiate all one would have to write an entire book. But i won't do that because when ever i meet a person who says to me "that is god's ruling and we don't question it", I do exactly what i do when i encounter a mad person. I slowly take couple steps backwards, a nod my head and say goodbye gently.