Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is it appropriate to hold official government press conference across your bed?

Kaluun   

I respect Fowzia because she is my own blood, cousin. I know all her family and our families have been neighbours since the beginning in many places around the world.

She is great woman and own blood but not a politician. She is working with and for the wrong people. I hope she comes to her common sense. The Mogadishu adm. is an enemy like no other.

Fowzia should be working for our people but all she managed to do is take few gashaantimo of warlords from Konfur on a shopping spree in Brussels and invite other men ("ministers/ambassadors") to her bed room.

Shame. In reality she is not one of us because a woman becomes her new family (husband). Good luck to her and her bedroom. I hope some EU nation donates a lamp for her bedroom for some light. Dark Cullusows are hard to see.

Hawdian   

@ Mooge - it's better to criticize her policy then which hotel they foreign minister is in. @ Kaluuun- This lady is related to reer HAG and its fair that she works for them.

magicbird;988256 wrote:
Somalis have been reduced from conquerors to conquered and now to taking orders from women.

This type of mentality is what reduced Somalia to its current state. There are countless Somali women who are more capable than you and most other Somali men.

Xaaji Xunjuf;988759 wrote:
^^ Nabigu wuxu yidhi naag hogaan haka dhiganina

See, it's this can of selective and self-serving quotations that denigrate our beautiful religion.

Nanigu wuxu yidhi Muslimiinta walaal ah yaan lagala qaybin!

Gar_maqaate;988765 wrote:
See, it's this can of selective and self-serving quotations that denigrate our beautiful religion.

Nanigu wuxu yidhi Muslimiinta walaal ah yaan lagala qaybin!

Its not selective quoting the prophet spoke and its a saxiix Hadith and since we are Muslims we say we atticullah wa atticu rasuul

A nation that has entrusted its affairs to a woman can never be successful."(Bukhari vl.5, pg.136, Bukhari vl.