Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Landers, Hawdians conference

Kaluun   

Waryadhaheen its me Hawdian (the real one) and I am okay with the brother from Erigavo to keep that shirt as he will host me in Erigavo for some spicy kaluun once we finish this Burao-Erigavo road :D

I just wanted to say hello to all.

On behave of all Hawdians we send our greetings to all Landers and other Somalis :cool:

SOL mods nimanyahow instead of deleting every harmless post, mesha naga hagajiya (too much code errors and confusion. We are in 2013, it seems this forum is stuck in 2008).

Hawdian   

@ Kaluun soo dhawoow magaca waan isla leeni . :-) the forum is being updated so expect som errors btw you the brother from the xabashi forum soomaha baal haye wlc mar labaad iyo sedexaad.

Kaluun   

Hawdian,

Thank you for the warm welcome and gesture. Yes, I'm the Habesha Hawdian from ER (inviting you all over) :D

Kuwi kale miyeey dhumanayaan mise they busy emptying their pockets for Hirsi Gaab iyo wadaadi Erigavo?

Xaji Xunjuf horta soo bax ban lee yahay in kastu ninku magac xun yahay.

Magaca 'Hawdian' wa cadiyo hadu Erigavo gadhay wa ilahay mahadi. I have no issue with it hadan isla lahano.

Safferz   

Kaluun;988231 wrote:
Hawdian,

Thank you for the warm welcome and gesture. Yes, I'm the Habesha Hawdian from ER (inviting you all over)
:D

Kuwi kale miyeey dhumanayaan mise they busy emptying their pockets for Hirsi Gaab iyo wadaadi Erigavo?

Xaji Xunjuf horta soo bax ban lee yahay in kastu ninku magac xun yahay.

Magaca 'Hawdian' wa cadiyo hadu Erigavo gadhay wa ilahay mahadi. I have no issue with it hadan isla lahano.

You guys are my reer ayeeyo, am I invited? :P

Kaluun   

Safferz,

Hawd mise Erigavo?

In Hawd you are most welcome but I never past Sheikh Aw-Barkhadle to the east (outside of Hargeisa).

Waryeey Haji,

hahahahahahahaha wa runta tasi lakin adun casri ah ba lagu jira marka expect the unexpected.

Now days in Hawd, you take one sip of the caano geel and one bite on the Bermuda.

Safferz   

Kaluun;988238 wrote:
Safferz,

Hawd mise Erigavo?

In Hawd you are most welcome but I never past Sheikh Aw-Barkhadle to the east (outside of Hargeisa).

Ayeeyo is from Erigavo... I actually didn't even know SL had a region named Hawd until quite recently :P What I do know is the Haud region mostly in Ethiopia. Where are you from exactly?

Kaluun   

The Hawd region in SL is flawed sxb. Forget that. The real Hawd is Haud (English spelling) and that's where I represent. I'm from both Hargeisa (born near there Sheikh Aw-Barkhadle) and Haud (my adopted home).

As for citizenship, I am Ethiopian.

What about yourself?

Safferz   

Kaluun;988242 wrote:
The Hawd region in SL is flawed sxb. Forget that. The real Hawd is Haud (English spelling) and that's where I represent. I'm from both Hargeisa (born near there Sheikh Aw-Barkhadle) and Haud (my adopted home).

What about yourself?

That would be me as well :P Both parents were raised in Hargeisa, but my dad is originally from the Haud. I was just there this summer, actually (Ethiopia/kililka shanaad and SL).

Hawdian   

@ Kaluun - Waxan ku yidhe I have made a thread for the burco Ceerigaabo road also known as rute 66 of Somaliland as it takes you from west to east bal kuso daar kaartidada on that thread as well we are all fundraising .

Kaluun   

Rageedi. Good to have another fellow Hawdian/Goljaanoian. The people of Hawd are known for their passion, creativity, thinking, poetry and for delivering the results.

I was in Hawd (beyond Daroor, Gosaygi and Dekada) end of 2011. Great place. Amazing people. It was a great adventure. Where in the Hawd did you go?

Wadani   

Kaluun;988242 wrote:

What about yourself?

So are you a sand-dweller or from libaaxyada (HY), is caddee ninyahow lol.

Safferz   

Kaluun;988248 wrote:
Rageedi. Good to have another fellow Hawdian/Goljaanoian. The people of Hawd are known for their passion, creativity, thinking, poetry and for delivering the results.

I was in Hawd (beyond Daroor, Gosaygi and Dekada) end of 2011. Great place. Amazing people. It was a great adventure. Where in the Hawd did you go?

I spent quite a bit of time in Degeh Bur zone, but I traveled all over the country and squeezed in a visit to my relatives in Hargeisa. Posted some pics from kililka in this thread. Planning to go back next summer iA :)

Kaluun   

Wadani;988249 wrote:
So are you a
sand-dweller
or from libaaxyada (HY), is caddee ninyahow lol.

What's a sand-dweller? I hope its not an insult lol.

I'm same as Warran Adde, Adan Baradho and Fowzia.

I assume you are HY since you refer to them as lions lol.

Adigu bal apply some British paint and is-caadee.

Wadani   

Wadani;988249 wrote:
So are you a sand-dweller or from libaaxyada (HY), is caddee ninyahow lol.

I've already found the answer in the Fowzia thread. :).