Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

UAE crown prince¨s brother torturing a man.

Khadafi   

I was not chocked to see this, these horrible human rights violations do happen everywhere in the world, from the west to the east, but what's horrible is that a high ranking crown prince is directly involved in torture, and please. I wonder how these arabs are going to be when the oil runs dry.

Another thing that struck me was that I was reminded of the investment-frenzy (DUBAAY) that struck the somalis in 2003-2006. Somali families were jumping on the plane and buying houses in Dubai. I dont know, but guessing by that video, an individual does not have so much legal rights in that countrey or less human rights. One thing is sure, I would not buy a house their.;)

PS Please, No Violent racist remarks against carabtaani iThousands of Somalis do work and live in the Khaliij and sent very needed remittance money to their relatives in Soomaliya.

such a shame arabic scumbags.. do this people still pray and fear Allah, some arab are kind of guys do whatever they want .some of them drink alcohol and fornicate while he still prays and still think they better and more blessed than other people, that's one of reasons westerners make excuse to offend muslims and condemn us. they are full of brain hookah

Jacpher   

^It's human nature to abuse power, not specific to Arabs of Middle East. People are just people wherever they may belong. This is an old news.

nuune   

Hawdian;987784 wrote:
Wtf ^ eeeh???????thats your reaction

Are you against by saying "Allahu Akbar", yes, that is my reaction, and your reaction is wft to "Allahu Akbar", we are two worlds apart!

Wadani   

Khadafi;987776 wrote:
I was not chocked to see this, these horrible human rights violations do happen everywhere in the world, from the west to the east, but what's horrible is that a
high ranking crown prince
is directly involved in torture, and please. I wonder how these arabs are going to be when the oil runs dry.

Another thing that struck me was that I was reminded of the investment-frenzy (DUBAAY) that struck the somalis in 2003-2006. Somali families were jumping on the plane and buying houses in Dubai. I dont know, but guessing by that video, an individual does not have so much legal rights in that countrey or less human rights. One thing is sure, I would not buy a house their.
;)

PS
Please, No Violent racist remarks against carabtaani iThousands of Somalis do work and live in the Khaliij and sent very needed remittance money to their relatives in Soomaliya.

If you don't want us to condemn Arabs, why have you posted one of the hundreds of videos online that show these subhuman excrements engaging in their cultural pastime? Your statement about these types of horrible human rights abuses happening everywhere in the world is baseless...such shameless savagery is unheard of in most parts of the world, and if it does occur it's a rare and isolated incident because it is not culturally accepted in most non-Arab societies.

And why would we refrain from calling out Arabs just because many somalis work in the Khaleej? I dont follow this logic. During the civil rights era many blacks made a decent living from their jobs in America...r u saying Malcolm and ilk shouldn't have rocked the boat lest the 'massah' gets angry? Get out of here with ur spineless and inferiority induced vapid commentary on such issues. Those who don't see or refuse to see that the problem with Arabs is peculiar and is not ur usual racism and xenophobia but is rather a rage filled sadistic manifestation of pure latent evil unleashed with passion upon the weakest links in society have their heads buried deep in the sand. It's an evil that is culturally sanctioned and is inherent in Arab psyche as a result of their centuries old and unabated obessesion with the 'domestication' and usage of certain kinds of humans as property akin to cattle.

nuune   

Jacpher;987937 wrote:
^You're from Somalia, she is from Erigavo. Two different planet countries.

Didn't know it was SHE, nimanka kumaan ogeyn iney dhahaan wft, but again, not all dumarka say wtf, probably boojaal yaroo buubeyso waaye taneey!

Hawdian   

Jacpher;987937 wrote:
^You're from Somalia, he is from Erigavo. Two different planet countries.

Ciyaaal caseer Laba hadlee ee tag oo daan yelo yaa ibnu 7ibaar.

Omar al-Khattab RA said it they were nothing without Islam, the lowest of the low, and once they leave Islam they will go back to their original position.

Even in terms of politics with the Romans vs Persians (america/west vs IRan) and Arabs just being the hosts of the battle (iraq/Syria) etc.

Khadafi   

Wadani;987948 wrote:
If you don't want us to condemn Arabs,

Wadani, simply because of I do not believe in racist remarks towards an entire race. The only reason that I posted it was to highlight the plight of those workers. Nothing wrong condemning the gross human right abuses towards those people but not everyone in the gulf is evil.

I think you understand my point Wadani.