Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

It's so cold outside.

Raamsade   

It is -25c with the windchill here in Eastern Ontario but I'm unfazed by it. I kind of like it actually, it makes you feel alive and awake in the morning. Better than a cup of coffee.

Khayr   

You mean that the cold wakes you up and keeps you up b/c you would be going to the washroom more often.

If you have heat or air conditioning that you can run off too - say Alhamdulillah.

SJ   

Safferz, I am in Alberta. I don't really mine the cold but I can't stand the continuous snoww fall. It has been snowing for couple days and getting out of my lot takes a while. Now I might have to purchase winter tires for first time in years of driving in the winter.

Safferz..you move to Cali and rest assured you would b stuck at the same economical condition as you left off from Canada ...instead move to Phoenix or the state of Nevada, they need nurses over there

In my neck of the woods of Ohio we got mild winter. All was well till last week when irrelevant Canada effing breathed on us. We went into the single digit temperature and with the wind it felt like -5 F. Alhamdulilah we are warming back up tho.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Safferz..you move to Cali and rest assured you would b stuck at the same economical condition as you left off from Canada ...instead move to Phoenix or the state of Nevada, they need nurses over there

lol what makes you think I'm a nurse?

Safferz   

We've had 50 inches of snow here in Boston in the last two weeks, and Massachusetts has declared a state of emergency. They are dumping snow in the ocean because they no longer know how to manage record snowfall. My university is closed for the second day in a row tomorrow (though I'm not complaining), and I am feeling stir-crazy in my apartment. Low on food too :/

kreiter_tallsnow2_met.jpg

Safferz   

Haha, I saw three people skiing last Monday! I'm okay for tonight, but might have to venture out tomorrow if the snow stops and see if anything is open.