Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

It's so cold outside.

Safferz;989812 wrote:
What did you do to lose your license, Nin-Yaaban? lool

It's 48F/9C here tonight, perfect winter weather and not too cold to walk in. Visiting my parents in Toronto in two weeks, as much as I'm glad to be going to my hometown, I'm not looking forward to the weather there
:(

DUI, but i have learned my lessons though. :)

They'd screw you over for that here. Definitely wasn't worth it.

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;989817 wrote:
DUI, but i have learned my lessons though.
:)

They'd screw you over for that here. Definitely wasn't worth it.

Glad you learned from it, better to get caught and punished for it than to lose your life and/or take someone else's on the road... DUIs are the worst :(

Tallaabo   

Nin-Yaaban;989810 wrote:
Just came back from outside, walked 'bout 3 miles and its 42 degrees with rain....shitt was cold. Cant wait until i get my license back, and are able to drive again.
:)
3 more months.

Waaryaa you should add your mug shot to that infamous thread for losing your license:mad:

Safferz;990239 wrote:
A winter storm just blew through the northeast, I don't want to go outside this morning
:(

You should go outside its really beautiful, with the snow covered trees and the almost all white conditions of the roads and the walking pathways. Its very scenic.

Tallaabo;990243 wrote:
Waaryaa you should add your mug shot to that infamous thread for losing your license:mad:

I can't find it sxb, otherwise i would have.

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;990370 wrote:
You should go outside its really beautiful, with the snow covered trees and the almost all white conditions of the roads and the walking pathways. Its very scenic.

I left soon after posting that and was out for a few hours, it really isn't that great here :( We have a mix of snow and rain going that's created a slushy hell in Boston. At least it's not terribly cold though.

Tallaabo   

London has been so foggy in the last couple of days. I love the early morning winter fog at the large parks or in the countryside. Its marvellous to watch leafless oak trees appear from the foggy distance; and when you get closer you see birds flying around it and squirrels jumping from branch to branch. The whole environment appears mysteriously beautiful. Its no wonder why such scenes inspired artists to paint the surroundings and great poets to compose poems about nature. Subxaanallah, Allah's creative power is awesome.

Safferz   

S?J;990911 wrote:
it was -43C last Friday but its a lot better tonight only -20C. Adkaysta akhayaarta.

Aaga! :eek: Where are you that it reaches those temperatures? I shivered just reading that.