Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somali Bantu

Haatu   

thefuturenow;987815 wrote:
It's funny how Haatu is mocking the future kings of Somalia. Do you not understand how history works mate?

Who are these kings you're talking about and what has history to do with them?

Haatu;987717 wrote:
That's nonsense sxb. The bantu expansion never reached the Somali territories. The link posted by Saalax has some inaccuracies. They posted Sh Shariif as a bantu for goodness sake!
:D

If truth be told, Somalis don't actually look that different from each other minus small differences in skin tone. I have white friends that tell me we all look the same
:D

As long as they speak Somali are Muslim and live in Somali they are Somali Much of the South was Gosha land the Somali bantus are indigenous ofcourse there were other bantus imported Sheikh Sharif could have had a Bantu grandmother some where down the line.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;987877 wrote:
As long as they speak Somali are Muslim and live in Somali they are Somali Much of the South was Gosha land the Somali bantus are indigenous ofcourse there were other bantus imported Sheikh Sharif could have had a Bantu grandmother some where down the line.

Your mixing different things Xaaji. Somali nationality iyo Somali ethnicity kala saar. Also, who told you the South used to be Gosha land?

Ridwaan   

No offense to anyone when I say this, I speak from lack of knowledge in Somali clans, but what is a bantu? They don't look like the average Somali. I don't mind having diversity in the horn. They seem quite interesting.

Khadafi   

Ridwaan;987943 wrote:
No offense to anyone when I say this, I speak from lack of knowledge in Somali clans, but what is a bantu? They don't look like the average Somali. I don't mind having diversity in the horn. They seem quite interesting.

The Somali Bantu are Somalis with a history in Somalia. They are hard workers and their region is the bread basket of Somalia.

This is not directed towards you Ridwaan but this thread has seen a scene of xenophobia and racism that's horrible. I wonder how we Somalis in the west who face discrimination everyday can have the audacity to be xenophobic.

Ridwaan   

It's a shame if you ask me, although I would say, some Somalis are a nut case to some extent, as sad as it is, they'll find division in just about everything.

Haatu   

It's funny how some are letting their emotions colour their judgement.

Ridwaan, the Somali Bantus are a bantu group of people that live in Southern Somalia. Allthough they are Somali nationals they are not ethnically Somali hence why they look different.

Haatu;987951 wrote:
It's funny how some are letting their emotions colour their judgement.

Ridwaan, the Somali Bantus are a bantu group of people that live in Southern Somalia. Allthough they are Somali nationals they are not ethnically Somali hence why they look different.

preposterous.

your hate filled expletives are getting out of control.

who is a somali national, marka? Somali is an ethnicity, abti. miyaad isku xishoodtid?

i love how you being crude in your ways to denigrate the sharaf of the Somali Bantu.

abti,

there are many Somalis quick to refer to themselves as ''Somali-Kenyan'' and ''Somali-Ethiopian''. that is DISGUSTING.

we know your kind are particularly well represented in such groups. lakinse, i suppose that's what happens to people who are to all intent and purposes in a state of influx and confusion. 4 centuries of enslavement, occupation and loss of political and cultural will to Bantu/Axmaar hegemony has clearly clouded your judgement, and has, in the process induced a cosmetified, fervent and disgusting Somali nationalism. it's not impressive. y'all have been raped and continue to be robbed of your self-respect and here you are de-Somalifying others for the purposes of trying to prove Somali-isms to the gallery. isku xishood for our cordial relations, if anything.

Cadale   

Khadafi;987946 wrote:
The Somali Bantu are Somalis with a history in Somalia. They are hard workers and their region is the bread basket of Somalia.

This is not directed towards you Ridwaan but this thread has seen a scene of xenophobia and racism that's horrible. I wonder how we Somalis in the west who face discrimination everyday can have the audacity to be xenophobic.

Adigana your not an ethnic somali go back to cumaan inaar.;):D

J/k

The person who tutored me on math was a Somali Bantu, he didn't look different in fact he looked more Somali than me. I didn't know the extent of racism and prosecution against them but the stories make me ashamed.

SomaliPhilosopher;987969 wrote:
The Somalilanders are Arab. The raaaahanaaaweyns are oromo. the bantus are Tanzanian. The puntlanders are oman. The OG are Egytians. The HAG are a hybrid. The reer xamar are yemen. hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Somalilanders are not Arabs the people of Somaliland are unique on their own

Haatu;987941 wrote:
Your mixing different things Xaaji. Somali nationality iyo Somali ethnicity kala saar. Also, who told you the South used to be Gosha land?

No need to make a distinction between the 2 Somali bantus can easily be Ethnic Somalis to many have mixed with other Somalis Somali bantu speak Somali language and are Muslim this makes them part of ethnic Somali or the Somali race There are historic records which indicate that the Gosha were native to the land in the South

Khadafi   

Cadale;987966 wrote:
Adigana your not an ethnic somali go back to cumaan inaar.
;):D

J/k

LOL cadale, I suppose you prepared the boat? Buraha itoobiya markaad adi ku noqotid aan doonta qaadana :D