Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Interesting Video of Admiral Mohammed and its Movement Cause and How he see the Future Independence!

Xaaji Xunjuf;987468 wrote:
Burahadheer,Jubbaland has been compromised no autonomous state in Kismayo hassan sheikh and his politicking made sure of that. And there is no threat from Mogadishu coming towards the Somali Kilil. Actually the Mogadishu government is being protected by Ethiopian troops in a variety of areas in southern Somalia, so i doubt they can outmaneuver the Ethiopians in the Somali kilil. And Khatumo is doing what they are good at holding a conference about a conference.

Right bro.they just blowing hot air

Xaaji Xunjuf;987468 wrote:
Burahadheer,Jubbaland has been compromised no autonomous state in Kismayo hassan sheikh and his politicking made sure of that. And there is no threat from Mogadishu coming towards the Somali Kilil. Actually the Mogadishu government is being protected by Ethiopian troops in a variety of areas in southern Somalia, so i doubt they can outmaneuver the Ethiopians in the Somali kilil. And Khatumo is doing what they are good at holding a conference about a conference.

Right bro.they just blowing hot air

Burahadheer never take the defeated lot to serious trust me when they were in power, in the 80s they had a bigger mouth telling every one that their rule over the Somali republic is unbreakable. Now and days they love to masquerade under the so called notion of Somalinimo, which till this day no one has a clear definition of what Somalinimo actually means. They were the same folks who tried to use Ethiopian troops on the Abu warlords in Southern Somalia. It Was Muhammad Ali the General who shook their fragile foundation when the WSLF broke down along tribal lines and smashed their little WSLF movement funded by regime in Mogadishu at that time.

burahadeer;987483 wrote:

If you look back, no one else but somalis hurt landers more or readyed thm for extermination, Not Ethiopians,British etc.

Otha thing why ONLF(OG) took that name based on their clan when there r otha Somalis who share their fate.

Why should a lander support thm when he knows he's excluded.

you are really a short sighted, hate filled individual. to say that no Ethio nor British hurt Landers is really crazy, but this clearly shows you don't consider other clans like the Khaatumites who suffered under the British colonial rule "Landers", I wonder how the brave Landers who perished in 1964 and 1977 wars would react if they read your post. Yes, the old Somali regime did hurt landers alot, but what has that got to do with Pan-Somalism, Hitler did hijack the noble ideology of Pan-Europianism when he tried to unite Europe by force under his fascist vision, but that did not make the ideology itself bad and after the WW2 with the cost of 60 million deaths Europe came together and formed a civilized Pan-Europe with a single currency and foreign policy, if Siyad Barre messed up Somaliweyn ideology, why you condemn the ideology itself.

regional demographic and economics common sense tells us to come together for the sake of our common historic and strategic interest, otherwise me and you will just be an irrelevant Ethiopian junk backyard like tiny Djibouti.

itself bad and after the WW2 with the cost of 60 million deaths Europe came together and formed a civilized Pan-Europe with a single currency and foreign policy, if Siyad Barre messed up Somaliweyn ideology, why you condemn the ideology itself.

Would u support an independent Somaliland and Somalia and Djibouti working together on the same terms of the European union. And later the other Somali inhabited regions to be championed by the other 3. And than to build a gallant and vibrant Somali peninsula based on trust equality and partnership, and let Somali solidarity shine across the Horn of Africa do you think that is feasible ever in our life times. The difference between Europe and the Somali peninsula is that Somalia claims Somaliland. Germany no longer claims France to be part of their 3rd reich and they were able to restore the trust The past feudal conflicts and animosities makes it impossible to build a win win situation for the generations to come. The Europeans are smart precise they learned from their mistakes they came back stronger than ever and are one of the super powers on the planet.

you are really a short sighted' date=' hate filled individual. to say that no Ethio nor British hurt Landers is really crazy, but this clearly shows you don't consider other clans like the Khaatumites who suffered under the British colonial rule "Landers", I wonder how the brave Landers who perished in 1964 and 1977 wars would react if they read your post. ']

Yes you r love filled if I believe that:D. No nation & I repeat no nation in the history of the Somali race killed more than 50,000 somalis,bombed towns from the air & ground and sent millions into refuge camps as happened the then north.What's more painful was Somalis were doing the killing,their gov't....the ones supposed to fight your enemy Ethiopia!

The landers who perished in the 64, 77 wars believed the somalinimo nonexistant in your neck of the woods.It was a price to be paid for our miscalculation .Fine If you want us to cooperate for our common good like the EEC,but then we have to be like the EEC...different countries with mutual respect.

Khatumites were not different under british, the suffering you talking about was mainly the whole east including Burao, but that was nothing compared to what siyaad did.Show me where any European power killed 3000 Somalis.

Somali colonisation was light comparing to many otha Africans like Kenya,algeria,,Zimbabwe,S.Africa,Angola,Mozampique etc.

you comparing apples to oranges!

Xaaji Xunjuf;987493 wrote:
Burahadheer never take the
defeated lot
to serious trust me when they were in power, in the 80s they had a bigger mouth telling every one that their rule over the Somali republic is unbreakable. Now and days they love to masquerade under the so called notion of Somalinimo, which till this day no one has a clear definition of what Somalinimo actually means. They were the same folks who tried to use Ethiopian troops on the Abu warlords in Southern Somalia. It Was Muhammad Ali the General who shook their fragile foundation when the WSLF broke down along tribal lines and smashed their little WSLF movement funded by regime in Mogadishu at that time.

Who are the defeated lot? :confused:

burahadeer;987504 wrote:

No nation & I repeat no nation in the history of the Somali race killed more than 50,000 somalis,bombed towns from the air & ground and sent millions into refuge camps as happened the then north.

Yes the Brits killed more Somalis, I repeat, just go and read one battle, the battle of Jidbaale where 3000 men perished under the newly developed British machine gun, the first african nation to be bombed by the Brits, hundreds of thousands khatumite and maakhir communities fleeing to Yemen, even some sub clans almost got almost wiped out and are in small numbers today because so many of heir sons were massacred by the Brits, but hey I can understand your twisted logic since you don't consider these people Landers.

burahadeer;987502 wrote:

No nation & I repeat no nation in the history of the Somali race killed more than 50,000 somalis,bombed towns from the air & ground and sent millions into refuge camps as happened the then north.

50,000? Are you sure mate? Also, who's responsible for your claims? A regime (consisting of all Somalis) or a single tribe/tribes? When you say "no nation in history...", do you mean nation as in the civilians (all Somali tribes) committing the act together or do you mean by a particular government/regime at the time?

MoonLight1;987513 wrote:
Yes the Brits killed more Somalis, I repeat, just go and read one battle, the battle of Jidbaale where 3000 men perished under the newly developed British machine gun, the first african nation to be bombed by the Brits, hundreds of thousands khatumite and maakhir communities fleeing to Yemen

ok show me the 3000 even thou still can't compare to atrocities by Siyaad....Brits didn't kill 5% of Barre's

Hundreds of thousands fled to yemen!!!?...Hogwash...nonsense........bring your prove

see that's why we can't be together eva.Denial after denial, cover up and coming with all kind excuses to beat the facts.

better to be on your way & to be on my way...........and that's the way is gona be.

Classified;987514 wrote:
50,000? Are you sure mate? Also, who's responsible for your claims? A regime (consisting of all Somalis) or a single tribe/tribes? When you say "no
nation
in history...", do you mean
nation
as in the civilians (all Somali tribes) committing the act together
or
do you mean by a particular government/regime at the time?

;)

Classified sxb hala yaabin ciyaalkan kusoo koray nacaybka reer hebel baa idin dilay.

50,000 is their favourit number.

50.000 !saaq ayaa ku dhintay 1st and 2nd WW

50.000 buu Siyaad Barre inaga dilay.

its a good number to remember.

and ironically the mijin jaad in SL costs around 50.000 Shilings.;)

anyway goodnight guys, its late here and enjoy this lovely Mr fifty thousands video.