Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Turks want to open a consulate in Somaliland.

Turkey oo Qunsuliyad ka Furaysa Somaliland

Daabaco

La wadaag

Safiiirka Turkiga

Safiiirka Turkiga

QIYAASTA QORAALKA

Safiirka Dawladda Turkiga u fadhiya Somalia Ambassador Cemalettin Kani Torun ayaa Madaxda Somaliland kala hadlay sidii loo sii amba-qaadi lahaa wadahadalada u dhexeeya Somaliland iyo Somalia, iyo weliba sidii dawladda Turkigu ay qunsuliyad uga furan lahayd magaalada Hargeisa.

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibedda ee Somaliland Maxamed Biixi Yoonis ayaa isaguna sheegay inay Somaliland xafiis ka furanayso dalka Turkiga.

Safiirku wuxuu sheegay in dowladda Turkey ay balaadhinayso mashaariicda horumaneed iyo maalgashi ee ay ka wadaan Somaliland.

Hawdian   

Turks are also going to build in hargeysa a Vocational school with own teachers and following European teaching methods . If you read my old blog this was one of thing that I I saw a major need for in the Capital . You should be able to get a decent electrician when you need one.

It doesn't matter with or without it. It's been a plus so far not to rely on foreign aid.Building bridges ,paved roads,well equipped universities,beautiful mansions,latest telecoms ,first class hotels,all kind consumer goods available,24 hr lite down to villages,round the clock running water most big towns,etc all done by locals.The attitude & spirit of people quite astounding.

burahadeer;987367 wrote:
It doesn't matter with or without it.
It's been a plus so far not to rely on foreign aid
.Building bridges ,paved roads,well equipped universities,beautiful mansions,latest telecoms ,first class hotels,all kind consumer goods available,24 hr lite down to villages,round the clock running water most big towns,etc all done by locals.The attitude & spirit of people quite astounding.

Lol, you're not a very good liar, like you were taught to be, eh. The 'Republic of Somaliland' was built by Foreign aid. It's Foreign aid that's keeping Somaliland alive and without it, there won't be a "Republic" to call 'Somaliland'.

Classified;987394 wrote:
Lol, you're not a very good liar, like you were taught to be, eh. The 'Republic of Somaliland' was built by Foreign aid. It's Foreign aid that's keeping Somaliland alive and without it, there won't be a "Republic" to call 'Somaliland'.

Jealousy is what put Somalia(former south) at the bottom of the barrel.Where r those billions of $ given to thm last 20yrs.

What Somaliland got is negligible compared to Somalia and has nothing to do with private sector.

You are Indeed the biggest liar driven by jealousy and narrow mindedness....same attitude that keep destroying the south.

Classified;987394 wrote:

Jealousy is what put Somalia(former south) at the bottom of the barrel.Where r those billions of $ given to thm last 20yrs.

What Somaliland got is negligible compared to Somalia and has nothing to do with private sector.

You are Indeed the biggest liar driven by jealousy and narrow mindedness....same attitude that keep destroying the south.

If some one believes somaliland gets aid somaliland just since 2011 recieved some semi bilataral aid from denmark and the uk, and thats minimum, the rest of the so called aid is Ngo junk which doesnt leave the offices of nairobi. Somaliland is build on the strength of its own poeple , it doesnt need billions of dollars in aid it doesnt need african union troops to guard its poeple and government and it surely does not need turks to feed their childeren and woman.

There is such a thing as "Republic of Somaliland" outside of Somalia? How could it be? Why didn't anyone tell me? Did the Somalis invade Yemen? How many kilometers before we take over Makkah? So excited, mates! Helicopters!

Haatu   

Building a vocational school is excellent. I'm surprised no one thought of it before. At Somaliland's low stage of development, I believe majority of their education budget should be aimed at vocational schools and not universities/traditional education. Tinkerers, mechanics and engineers are more needed right now. I remember how useful the Garissa poly-technical college was in bringing people out of poverty. Poor, illiterate women would come and they would be taught useful skills like using a sowing machine. They in turn would then set up shop in their homes or in the town centre if they can afford it and start earning money. No aid dependence and they can afford to send their children to school. I know women who started off that low and after hard work were able to buy farms, improve their houses and educate their kids. Vocational colleges are the way to go. Xirfadaha ha la barto.