Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

African cup of nations - Angola 2010

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

It was good game.. I think Ghana was the better team but Egypt had all the luck in the world...

I think Ghana will be going far in the world cup this year..I love watching them....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ghana didn't play better. Ghana defended for most of the game and only came out of their shell when Egypt scored. War give Egypt their dues. :D

Best goal keeper, best player, top goal scorer, best defender, the fair play player of the tournment and the best manager. They won it all. They also beat Ghana for the first time ever and they won the cup for the third time running. The kings of Africa ya naas.

P.S.

GdWonder, ana ibn ela diina? 6eb leeh el '3al6 ya 3am? 5alee 3andak roo7 riyaa'9iyah. Inta men el gazaa2er yala? :D

Abtigiis   

Fairness, Ngonge way. Egypt was crap on the final. But overall deserved the cup. The game was played at a snails pace. It was boring. Especially when I was switching between it and the Man U/ Arsenal game. The children have no fault. Blame is on Wenger, who fails to tell them not to rush the game, but rather slow it down and sit back a bit, so that Man U comes out. They repeat the same mistake all the time.

NGONGE   

Ghana played with ten behind the ball at all times, saaxib. That's fairness. Egypt had most of the posession and were trying to break through but they played on a rubbish pitch and against a younger and fitter team. You want fairness, compare the chances. :D

Wenger called Villa a long ball team the other day but when he was three goals down he sent Gallas up to play as a striker. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ I don't know what Game you watched saaxiib lool.... We all watched the same game but you lool...

Gallas moves up alot all the time to give his team that extra attack on the pitch.. is true Villa plays the long ball and looks for set plays thats their strengh and nothing is wrong with that...

Egypt played well but Ghana is the better team saaxiib.. don't forget the players they didn't have on the pitch...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

^^^ I don't know what Game you watched saaxiib lool.... We all watched the same game but you lool..

Thats what I keep asking him. He watches a totally different game all the time :D

NGONGE   

I watch with my eyes whilst you two watch with your hearts. Go and watch that game again then tell me Ghana were the better team. Wad iska hadlaysan ninyaho. :D

Abtigiis   

Ghana seemed better because people were expecting Egypt will run over them. They weren't better than Egypt in the game, but Egypt were not better either. In any case, the game was really slow and dull. Not much to chose between the two. The Egyptian looked tired, and with a bit of self-belief Ghana could have beaten them.

N.O.R.F   

^I didn't see this game but all the LFC games you only catch highlights of on MOTD I watch in full. Maybe Alan Hansen raves on about Lucas :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Again, the result tells us all we need. Very bitter ninyaho (are you Algerian?).
:D

The result?

1. Egypt

2. Ghana

3. Nigeria

4. Algerie

but only 2,3, and 4 are going to the World Cup :D