Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ethiopia unveils a statue for Sayid Muhamed Abdullah Hassan,in Jigjiga

Hawdian   

fdama;987735 wrote:
At least they can build statues and monuments.

Look at this pile of shit in my city of Hargeisa:

bird-statue-2.jpg?w=450&h=600

dahabshiil-roundabout.jpg?w=450&h=674

img_0370.jpg

img_0417.jpg

These pictures takes Me Back to my first visit to Hargeysa at that round about is the loudest policemen and the crazy traffic hehe good pictures .

Inkastuu culimada islaamku ku muransantahay in taalo la dhiso iyo inaan la dhisin, hadana Sayidku tolkii meeshii uu deganaa baa looga dhisay, ninkii xumaan u arka iyo kaan u arkinow, adba adeerkaa u dhiso taalo oo tuuladaada uga dhiso

Wadani   

Allowitaageer;988069 wrote:
Inkastuu culimada islaamku ku muransantahay in taalo la dhiso iyo inaan la dhisin, hadana Sayidku tolkii meeshii uu deganaa baa looga dhisay, ninkii xumaan u arka iyo kaan u arkinow, adba adeerkaa u dhiso taalo oo tuuladaada uga dhiso

Arinka si fiican umaad dhuuxin, ujeedada taalodan laga leeyahayna maad fahmin. Maanta haday Og@dania xor ahaan lahayd aragtidaadu mid habboon bay noqon lahayd. Balse dhibaatadu waxa weeyaan Xabashidii oo ay Sayidka colka ahaayeen ayaa hadda taalodan u adeegsanaya dadkiisii si ay ugu kadsoomaan oo u arkaan Sayidka halyay ethiopian ah oo gumaystaha cad la dagaalamayay. Mar hadii ay Xabashidii Sayidka iyo taariikhdiisii la wareegeen oo ay reer Og@denia ka aqbaleen waxay muujinaysaa in halgankii lagu hungoobay oo hadda dadkii u xuub siibanayaan ethiopian asal ah, ayaan darro.

Wadani;988101 wrote:
Arinka si fiican umaad dhuuxin, ujeedada taalodan laga leeyahayna maad fahmin. Maanta haday Og@dania xor ahaan lahayd aragtidaadu mid habboon bay noqon lahayd. Balse dhibaatadu waxa weeyaan Xabashidii oo ay Sayidka colka ahaayeen ayaa hadda taalodan u adeegsanaya dadkiisii si ay ugu kadsoomaan oo u arkaan Sayidka halyay ethiopian ah oo gumaystaha cad la dagaalamayay. Mar hadii ay Xabashidii Sayidka iyo taariikhdiisii la wareegeen oo ay reer Og@denia ka aqbaleen waxay muujinaysaa in halgankii lagu hungoobay oo hadda dadkii u xuub siibanayaan ethiopian asal ah, ayaan darro.

Mar ma ana waalan misa cadan ba laga heesiya? Don't you know 45% of Ethiopia's population are Muslim? Don't you know ardul Xabash (Ethiopia) was blessed by Prophet Muhammad and it was the second place Islam started to spread apart from Mecca? Ethiopia had a special place in Prophet Muhammad's heart more than Medina itself (I think). All I hear from Somalis is "Xabash this Xabash that", when hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Somalis live in Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa, Harar, including the somali region.

As Muslims (Somalis), we shouldn't abandon our Muslim ethiopians (Muslim Amhara, Muslim Oromos, Muslim Tigres, Muslim Guraga, Muslim Eritreans) and leave them to be abused and dominated by their christian and atheist fellow countrymen.

Classified;988117 wrote:
Don't you know ardul Xabash (Ethiopia) was blessed by Prophet Muhammad .

See this why some people mock religion because of fantastically ****** people like you making ridicules statements in the name of Islam.

Gar_maqaate;988125 wrote:
See this why some people mock religion because of fantastically ****** people like you making ridicules statements in the name of Islam.

I'm sorry if you feel that way. Please, educate me. I am genuinely asking for your knowledge regarding the claim that the Prophet made special supplications for Ardul Habesh.

Classified;988117 wrote:
Mar ma ana waalan misa cadan ba laga heesiya? Don't you know 45% of Ethiopia's population are Muslim? Don't you know ardul Xabash (Ethiopia) was blessed by Prophet Muhammad and it was the second place Islam started to spread apart from Mecca? Ethiopia had a special place in Prophet Muhammad's heart more than Medina itself (I think). All I hear from Somalis is "Xabash this Xabash that", when hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Somalis live in Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa, Harar, including the somali region.

As Muslims (Somalis), we shouldn't abandon our Muslim ethiopians (Muslim Amhara, Muslim Oromos, Muslim Tigres, Muslim Guraga, Muslim Eritreans) and leave them to be abused and dominated by their christian and atheist fellow countrymen.

Ethiopia is in the hands of Tigre , and the Somalis in the Kilil have never agreed to be part of Ethiopia but were invaded by Xabashis, once Somalis separate from Ethiopia, than they can be equal partners with Ethiopia but aslong as Somalis are kept in bondage in Ethiopia no amount of we are Muslim is going to cut it. Besides Prophet Muhammad saxabas went to what is today Eritrea not Ethiopia, islam spread in Eritrea than it went into Ethiopia through Eritrea.

thefuturenow;987755 wrote:
Aaaah always happy to see the propaganda mountains made of fear and enmity. kulahaa xusuuso 1988. But how quickly they crumble in the presence of unity and brotherhood.

when did they crumble? why worry about Somaliland when unity & brotherhood won't be attained inside Somalia(south) probably for long time to come as it seems!