Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Ethiopia unveils a statue for Sayid Muhamed Abdullah Hassan,in Jigjiga

Because we dont really have memorial statues in Somaliland of people historic figures and i dont see that happening, classified why not ask the Puntlanders to have one for him in Bosaaso?

Xaaji Xunjuf;987612 wrote:
Because we dont really have memorial statues in Somaliland of people historic figures and i dont see that happening, classified why not ask the Puntlanders to have one for him in Bosaaso?

or more importantly his home town of buhoodle or his base Taleex. if am not wrong, the airfield in taleex is named after him.

Xaaji Xunjuf;987612 wrote:

But, he's an "Afro-Heshimite" as you would call it :D. He is a Somalilander, born and bred in Buuhoodle. The Daraawish were mostly "Afro-Heshimite", originally from Somaliland. If SNM that fought against a Somali regime has commemorations, why shouldn't the Daraawish that fought against Western Colonialists such as Britain?

Naxar Nugaaleed;987617 wrote:
Ciyaarta ka daaf meesha, dawriish were darwiish.

With all due respect, handover your username to Saalax. He is currently moving in into Xudun. His camels are heading towards HolHol iyo Boocaame.

Naxar Nugaaleed;987630 wrote:
lol why does this fascinate you? and are you small minded enough to think Somalis should go to wars over grazing land? its 2013 man

Just vacate the area, I'm sure Saalax, Wadani and Hawdian will love to settle in the oil wells of HolHol, Taleex and Xudun. I heard Boosaaso has nice refugee camps. It has a port and nice beaches too.

Classified the SNM dont have memorial statues in Hargeisa you asked about memorial statues and i said they are no statues there because there are no memorial statues of historic figures of Somaliland descent. By the way ina cabdila xassan is not a Ethnic Somalilander his mother was one ina seed magan. By the way reer Somaliland dhul ma ka laha Naxar nugaaleed owns Burco the same way reer Burco own Xudun dadku wa isku mid wa ul iyo diir.