Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

SOL government

Tallaabo   

Safferz;987473 wrote:
Are you sure Tallaabo's revolution won't look more like this?
:P

gay-travel-gay-pride-taiwan.jpg

LOL:D;);) No the initial stage won't look like this. This is the after-riot victory parade:p

nuune   

^^ I can only imagine when Safferz was looking or searching that image on Google, she typed something like this on Google: "niman qaaqaawan" "niman with kastuumo kaliya" "niman feera yar yar"

Cadale, 2002, you were only 8 years old, sxb

nuune;987562 wrote:
^^ I can only imagine when
Safferz
was looking or searching that image on Google, she typed something like this on Google: "niman qaaqaawan" "
niman with
kastuumo
kaliya
" "niman feera yar yar"

Cadale
, 2002, you were only 8 years old, sxb

Yuusan Cali Khalif Galaydh ku maqlin! ;)

Safferz   

nuune;987562 wrote:
^^ I can only imagine when
Safferz
was looking or searching that image on Google, she typed something like this on Google: "niman qaaqaawan" "niman with kastuumo kaliya" "niman feera yar yar"

I was actually searching "gay pride," "pride parade" and "flamboyant, flaming homosexuals," hoping to find an image more appropriate for Tallaabo's revolution :P

Haatu   

nuune;987507 wrote:
HAATU,
prove that I am from Wardheer.

Che, this
HAATU
belongs to Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa, he never heard of Wardheer let alone seen this great place which is why Ethiopia can't defeat ONLF.

Haatu
xitaa Garissa wuu iska sheegtaa, I will not qarxis HAATU anymore as I received threatening messages before when I told him to respect the NEP politicians, he only respects Affey in which he claims is his uncle but when I said Affey is also my uncle, HAATU never said a word to me, he ran into the wilderness, that is the problem when dealing with someone from Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa oo hada isku badashey suuqa digaaga, the likes of HAATU ayaa geelii iyo lo'dii iyo arigii la keeni jirey dhahey dooro bas aan rabnaa, wakaa reer Jilib dhibkaas ay leeyihiin, the last bit is a hinted qarxis.

Safferz
, I am from Harer walaal, to be exact, I am Cadari, born and bred in Harer, and never seen Kililka, except a place called Dabanicis at the border of Somalia, that was 1977 when I was a soldier, Dable ayaan ahaa daraja saasa maan laheyn oo damiin ayaan iska ahaa dusle ah inta badana dhaka ama basa weegaarsan.

Sxb bacda iska fur. Affey abti buu kuu yahey Faarax Macalinna adeer. I'm on to you ina adeer ;)

Lool @Tallaabo's revolution. At least I have one less thing to worry about :D