Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

SOL government

Haatu;987334 wrote:
Haatu promptly seizes control and the old law of the day is restored. Gone are the mad feminists and dangerous liberals, in come the good old fashioned Faaraxs with time tested values.

qun yar socde qodoxi ma muddo, somaha? :P

Safferz   

Haatu;987334 wrote:
Haatu promptly seizes control and the old law of the day is restored. Gone are the mad feminists and dangerous liberals, in come the good old fashioned Faaraxs with time tested values.

You cavemen were only able to forge a unified opposition to oust me from power, but now that I'm gone you will return to the time tested values of qabyalad, nepotism, government corruption and inter-Somali warfare/clan cleansing :mad:

I am now working on my memoirs in Harare, writing a satirical play about Haatu's leadership, as well as publishing a compilation of my speeches on Soomaalinimo, horumarka haweenka, the evils of qabyalad, the importance of third world/south-south economic and political relationships, and pan-Africanism and black power, among other issues taken up by the greatest regime in modern Somali history.

Haatu   

Safferz;987363 wrote:
You cavemen were only able to forge a unified opposition to oust me from power, but now that I'm gone you will return to the time tested values of qabyalad, nepotism, government corruption and inter-Somali warfare/clan cleansing :mad:

I am now working on my memoirs in Harare, writing a satirical play about Haatu's leadership, as well as publishing a compilation of my speeches on Soomaalinimo, horumarka haweenka, the evils of qabyalad, the importance of third world/south-south economic and political relationships, and pan-Africanism and black power, among other issues taken up by the greatest regime in modern Somali history.

Well of course. First order of the day: Alpha is exiled to Zimbabwe for being too close to officials from the previous regime. Cadale luckily survives an assasination attempt whilst in his house by unknown gunmen on the same night. Power struggles continue as Haatu consolidates more power. School children are now taught to refer to him as Aabo Haatu :D

Tallaabo   

Haatu;987366 wrote:
Well of course. First order of the day: Alpha is exiled to Zimbabwe for being too close to officials from the previous regime. Cadale luckily survives an assasination attempt whilst in his house by unknown gunmen on the same night. Power struggles continue as Haatu consolidates more power. School children are now taught to refer to him as Aabo Haatu
:D

The SOL spring revolution is upon you organised by former minister Tallaabo

riot-o.gif

Haatu   

Cadale;987446 wrote:
Haatu that was an ridiculous attempt to kill me, I'm currently armed to teeth hadad rag tahay come at me.

43272677.jpg

Haatu;987366 wrote:
Well of course. First order of the day: Alpha is exiled to Zimbabwe for being too close to officials from the previous regime. Cadale luckily survives an assasination attempt whilst in his house by unknown gunmen on the same night. Power struggles continue as Haatu consolidates more power. School children are now taught to refer to him as Aabo Haatu

why exile me?

abti,

stop fantasising. you don't strike me as someone with a backbone. :mad:

Safferz   

Tallaabo;987399 wrote:
The SOL spring revolution is upon you organised by former minister Tallaabo

riot-o.gif

Are you sure Tallaabo's revolution won't look more like this? :P

gay-travel-gay-pride-taiwan.jpg

Safferz   

Cadale;987484 wrote:
ku So dhawoow xabad kulul

IMG_7152-600x400.jpg

Just as I warned and predicted... chaos, violence and destruction when barbarians take over the civilized institutions I've built. *shakes head and puffs cigar while staring into the Harare night*

nuune   

HAATU, prove that I am from Wardheer.

Che, this HAATU belongs to Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa, he never heard of Wardheer let alone seen this great place which is why Ethiopia can't defeat ONLF.

Haatu xitaa Garissa wuu iska sheegtaa, I will not qarxis HAATU anymore as I received threatening messages before when I told him to respect the NEP politicians, he only respects Affey in which he claims is his uncle but when I said Affey is also my uncle, HAATU never said a word to me, he ran into the wilderness, that is the problem when dealing with someone from Suuqa Xoolaha Garissa oo hada isku badashey suuqa digaaga, the likes of HAATU ayaa geelii iyo lo'dii iyo arigii la keeni jirey dhahey dooro bas aan rabnaa, wakaa reer Jilib dhibkaas ay leeyihiin, the last bit is a hinted qarxis.

Safferz , I am from Harer walaal, to be exact, I am Cadari, born and bred in Harer, and never seen Kililka, except a place called Dabanicis at the border of Somalia, that was 1977 when I was a soldier, Dable ayaan ahaa daraja saasa maan laheyn oo damiin ayaan iska ahaa dusle ah inta badana dhaka ama basa weegaarsan.