Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

SOL government

Safferz;986962 wrote:

Minister of Women's Affairs: Alpha Blondy

President,

your excellency,

this is my ministry's wax qabad.......

FGM is on the decline. my ministry has proposed legislation to end this barbaric custom by 2020.

rape has sharply decreased. we have created support centres and self-help group counselling for rape victims.

there are more women in the work-place than ever before. by 2020, 1 in 3 women will be represented in the workforce.

free access to education. my ministry expects to implement wide-ranging education reforms including free access to higher ed.

women can divorce their husbands. my ministry will propose before you further legislative measures to end arranged marriages.

Alpha Blondy

Minister for Women's Affairs,

Republic of Sapphos.

Safferz   

Though the Women Republic has returned to the fold, Alpha Blondy has now been placed on unpaid leave from his post as minister of women's affairs and sent to sensitivity training for disturbing leaked video in which he discusses his personal views on rape with former propaganda minister Apophis. The United SOL States does not endorse or condone these views, given its strong commitment to equity, justice and protecting its citizens from violence.

Hawdian   

First of all women are not meant to lead they should concrete on important stuff in their life's like shoes, makeup , making their husband happy lol . secondly I Hawdian accept the military GoV headed by General Hawdian al samale . I WILL soon appoint my military Goverment . But before this i will appoint the leader of my Mokabarat General Duke to control these civilians . AS you leader chosen by almighty god my first order is to get all of you to listen to Umu khalthoum songs to get a since of what Wadaninimo is about. I expect all members of my SMPC to be supportive of this nationalistic gov together I am sure we can build this nation to its former glory. Love God and Love your leader . I will soon name my military gov. If you disagree immigrate or vanish. This gov is working hard for you we have already send our ambassadors to Peoples Republic of Korea and Zimbabwe . Also nuclear energy is one of our top goals . I am Gen . Hawdian also you can call me brother leader.

Cadale   

Brother leader, I general Cadale leader of united somaliaonline congress, currently the mayor of the politics section endorse you. This forum has been taken over by hostile feminists therefore i believe your the right person who has the ability to put this to an end.

ps. Since im the first one to endorse you, im expecting a top position!;)

Ibtisam   

Lol Typical Somali- Almost every nomad came in and proposed a coup and new government- all these switching and changing loyalties- so similar to reality- I fear that all we know will mirror the scary Somali political transitions!

Saffers- thank you but that is a toothless position- while I support your government- I would like to be considered as a powerful lobbyist and a personal adviser. Who I support shall remain in power and he who crosses me shall witness my influence, power and money :D

This is how my cabinet will look like (mostly Somaliland players)

President : Stoic

Chief of Staff: Blessed

Vice President: Oodewayne

Secretary of State: NG

Secretary of Treasury: NORF

Secretary of Defense: Salaax (a little aggressive, but right man for the job)

Attorney General: Ibstisam (gave a woman an important role)

Secretary of Commerce: Xaaji

Secretary of the Interior: Lander

Secretary of Transportation: Nuune (my first none lander appointee)

Secretary of Homeland Security: Wadani

Secretary of Education: Alpha

Head of Intelligence Agency: AfricaOwn

Head of Central Bank: Mintid Farayar

Safferz   

Ibtisam, you have now been appointed prime minister now, as Haatu has defected from our government.

Tallaabo;987109 wrote:
Minister Tallaabo is deeply involved in a new scandal but refuses to resign. Here is his statement to the nation;)

Tallaabo, a gay scandal in Somali politics? That's a first :P

Cadale   

AfricaOwn;987176 wrote:

Secretary of Transportation: Nuune (my first none lander appointee)

Respect the 4.5 powersharing,sir. :mad:

nuune   

AfricaOwn;987176 wrote:

Secretary of Transportation:
Nuune
(my first none lander appointee)

what evidence do you have that I am a none afro hashimitte ethnic Somalilander, sometimes if you don't know anything, it is better you don't write things you have no knowledge at all, the fact I have the blue flag on my two sides tells you that I am a none lander, is that where you get your observation of me!!

Haatu   

Safferz;987196 wrote:
nuune, why did I think you were from kililka?
:P

Not only is he from there but he's from a place called Buulo Rafle in Wardheer. Waryaa stop hiding who you are :P

AfricaOwn is such a tribalist.

wyre   

Sol is not Like somalia so that it will have millions of leaders and 25 shacab, I'm against these SOL Kala Qeyb Qeybis