Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

SOL government

i've been appointed a minister in 3 different governments (Cadale, Saffz and Africanown).. this can only mean i'm considered a serious politician. to my 3 presidents, i'm forever grateful for the appointments. to my fellow ministers, i say we've got work to do. to the electorate, i say we're here to represent you.

Haatu;987212 wrote:

AfricaOwn is such a tribalist.

I reject that claim.

In other news, the HA are protesting my government, they say that is not representative. I gave the Gar-and the mother-love members high positions, but as far as we know, Alpha is the only representative from the HA family. I will do something to correct this in the near future.

nuune;987192 wrote:
what evidence do you have that I am a none afro hashimitte ethnic Somalilander, sometimes if you don't know anything, it is better you don't write things you have no knowledge at all, the fact I have the blue flag on my two sides tells you that I am a none lander, is that where you get your observation of me!!

Settle down, everyone knows you don't belong.

AfricaOwn;987230 wrote:
I reject that claim.

In other news, the HA are protesting my government, they say that is not representative. I gave the Gar-and the mother-love members high positions, but as far as we know, Alpha is the only representative from the HA family. I will do something to correct this in the near future.

abti,

aan howsha kala tuure. ha ka warwareen.

Haatu   

AfricaOwn;987230 wrote:
I reject that claim.

It runs in your veins. Just accept it.

Alpha, I need a Lander to fill the quota. Leave this Habar Qaloocite government and join mine inaar.

I MUST be elected/appointed as the gov'ts anti-corruption tsar. I don't get paid, but anyone caught their hand gets executed no questions asked.

Do i get the post or not?

Haatu   

Dhagax-Tuur;987260 wrote:
I MUST be elected/appointed as the gov'ts anti-corruption tsar. I don't get paid, but anyone caught their hand gets executed no questions asked.

Do i get the post or not?

Deal! :P

Haatu;987254 wrote:

Alpha, I need a Lander to fill the quota. Leave this Habar Qaloocite government and join mine inaar.

maxaad no heysa?

fadlan si hufan u soo bandhig qorsha. :cool:

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;987273 wrote:
maxaad no heysa?

fadlan si hufan u soo bandhig qorsha. :cool:

I intend to make you a PM and Internal Minister in one. We also recruit Wadani and the landers will be behind us. Cadale is with us so the General section is under wraps. Politics are with me. With you on board Safferz won't last a week :P

Reeyo   

Tallaabo;986992 wrote:
All these consecutive tyrannical regimes are completely useless. In each government there are ministers for propaganda and culture but no one to run education and health for the nation!! This says a lot about the priorities of the tyrants. I have no choice but to organise a "SOL spring" to bring down the devils:mad:

LOL I spotted the same thing, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!

Anyone caught or suspected in the ugly act of nepotism will be sentenced to 40yrs prison term. No joke. Do your job as per govt guidelines.

Be warned! There will be no intercession from anybody ( you know whos).

Safferz   

Sensing the growing opposition to my progressive, modernizing government by qabilists, medieval-style Islamists and old fashioned, regressive misogynists, I've decided to abdicate and flee to Zimbabwe, where President Mugabe has graciously offered asylum to me and my inner circle. Y'all can destroy everything I've built trying to fight over the power vacuum I've left :mad:

1290708698_magic-chair.gif

Haatu   

Safferz;987297 wrote:
Sensing the growing opposition to my progressive, modernizing government by qabilists, medieval-style Islamists and old fashioned, regressive misogynists, I've decided to abdicate and flee to Zimbabwe, where President Mugabe has graciously offered asylum to me and my inner circle. Y'all can destroy everything I've built trying to fight over the power vacuum I've left :mad:

Haatu promptly seizes control and the old law of the day is restored. Gone are the mad feminists and dangerous liberals, in come the good old fashioned Faaraxs with time tested values.