Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

2013 Nomad of the Year

What criteria are we using?

I vote for Apohis, he seems to be the most sense-able character when debating and is able to control his emotions. He understands that people have widely differing views and does not try to convince others to accept his viewpoint.

Tallaabo   

AfricaOwn;986635 wrote:
What criteria are we using?

I vote for Apohis, he seems to be the most sense-able character when debating and is able to control his emotions. He understands that people have widely differing views and does not try to convince others to accept his viewpoint.

Apophis is not in this list. You might have seen his name in another more colourful list- the drama queen of the year 2013, but mistakenly wandered into this thread to cast your vote:D

I couldn't decide between Apophis or Safferz, as I clashed with both of them many times over the year.

So I voted Safferz, definitely seems like the right choice

Ibtisam   

Alpha you should be happy your intended better half is winning- in any relationship it is wise to invest in the smarter, kind, level headed, adult and responsible adult to carry the torch for your survival and success- you would well to get behind Saffers skirt to carry you through life. :P

That aside 134 people already voted- and unlike any other Somali election- it does not seem to be along clan lines AND a women is winning (GD does not count because he is not even here anymore- waa tribute vote wiixisu).

This Poll is indeed valid representation and it is amazing that these nomads voted for the same one person: Apo, Doc, Me, Haatu, and Tallabo- could you think of a more different group of people than this list!?

Even more astonishing is that AfricaOwn voted for Apo!

*Ibtisam;986657 wrote:
Alpha you should be happy your intended better half is winning- in any relationship it is wise to invest in the smarter, kind, level headed, adult and responsible adult to carry the torch for your survival and success- you would well to get behind Saffers skirt to carry you through life.
:P

That aside 134 people already voted- and unlike any other Somali election- it does not seem to be along clan lines AND a women is winning (GD does not count because he is not even here anymore- waa tribute vote wiixisu).

This Poll is indeed valid representation and it is amazing that these nomads voted for the same one person: Apo, Doc, Me, Haatu, and Tallabo- could you think of a more different group of people than this list!?

Even more astonishing is that AfricaOwn voted for Apo!

is there a symbiotic lesbionic relations between you and Saffz?

Ibtisam   

Alpha Blondy;986658 wrote:
is there a symbiotic lesbionic relations between you and Saffz?

No, just advising you to put your best foot forward- I can understand your insecurities even towards her female cyber friends since you clearly feel like you are punching above your scale and she settled.

But dont worry, she is save from me at least-

Since I don't contribute much, I'll just share my thoughts on few cats here:

Ibtisam : She’s a critic, always seems to be preaching

Alpha: Jumps around for attention often like a dhocil. Often sits on the fence when it comes to debates. He is also a self-proclaimed "culture critic", but this dude is far from that.

Safferz: Exhibits an attitude of being superior because she’s not a “douchebag and a moron” like the rest. Has Extreme liberal values and often relies on social science research heavily.

Apophis: Perhaps too smart for his own good that believe in God is over his head like a bulimic on a seesaw? But aside from that, I would say his someone that’s not easily fooled by the propaganda that’s spread by the liberals.

Wadani: Cosigns often, he needs to develop his own arguments, but aside from that, his my sand-dwelling cousin

Talaabo: Often follows around Safferz, I’m beginning to think they’re the same people? Or is this guy a sucka for love?

DoctorKennedy: I like this brother, we’ll agree to disagree on Somaliland.

Maqane   

Safferz all the way. Go girrrl.

PS: Why is General Duke in that list, or is this sort of conspiracy theory Poll? That guy has already won and is no more a Nomad so get over it!

^ abti,

this is not a debating contest. there are more pertinent issues at stake.

at 7PM Hargeisa time, i will launch my official candidacy for this year's Nomad of the Year.