Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Who is your favorite comedian

underdog   

Richard Pryor's HBO specials...the old ones. I had never imagined one man could spew that much flith....Hilarious.

If you want to know where all the young comedians get their stuff...find Richard Pryor

well well, i see that ol marty mah got some nomad luv. Damn I didn't know that yall could catch my shows back in somalia?

Dats modern day technology, instead of live in ur living room, you guys got live in ur mad huts.

Men forget da rest of dem nikkas, marty mah be da real one. But i got give it up to Richard Pryor cuz that nikka was my hero.

well got go nomads

*jogs of in a sweatsuit*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :eek: :eek: :eek: Damn homey!!!!!!! wasup wit dat bulldog looking mofo? I can see why people find him funny...ha ha ha ha ha.....Dat grill got tears comin down my cheeks.....dat pic is a comedy in itself

Paragon   

LoL man, watch one of his programmes and it is so funny. All UK-peeps know him very well. He's dead though!

Lefty   

Have you guys ever seen the movie called Pootie Tang ?

If not, you should all go and rent it right now.

Pootie ( Lance Crouther) is my favour comedian and also my ultimate hero. A cool walking and a smooth talking..he's just a role model for all people. LOL.

----