Sign in to follow this  
Presposterous

I have a lucrative innovation that will produce mass profits(geared towards Somali men)

Have you noticed how the righteous and the crooked all have this salat mark on their forehead? Will I think we should not be influenced into believing these guys are all righteous just because the person has that salat mark. I intend to invent a solution to wipe that thin off and another solution to avoid having it.

Safferz   

Presposterous;986321 wrote:
@saffers..yeah and ...? ..my job allows me to do this, to dwell on my phone's Internet ..

I think when a user overdoes it like this, it's poor forum etiquette and an abuse of posting privileges. Consider making a troll thread to post whatever you'd like, instead of starting a separate topic for each thought that enters your head.

Safferz   

Presposterous;986332 wrote:
What a punch of elitist, welfare raised, underachieving, my-shit-don't-smell thinking , and pathetically judgemental. I would hate to be co-workers with you persona-non-gratas

Welcome back Alpha.