mudan shaxshaxley

Somali Men are disgusting

Yo home-gal shaxshaxley! fyi...dont shake it 2 much, cuz nomads dont like all that earthquake stuff..ok. Just, give a nice smile when u see me, and then, & I will buy u a diamond ring!! kol. I feel u home-gal....! lets rock that boat!! >:)

On 11/15/2013 at 1:54 AM, mudan shaxshaxley said:

What is wrong with them? They have no manners or akhlaaq.

Seriously no wonder Somalia fell apart. To me they are worse than the animal in the zoo. They need to man up and take some responsibility.

There are few decent ones that try so hard but the majority are useless. I cannot believe we are stuck with them.

Two wrongs don't make right. Just make sure your younger brothers and children don't grow up to be the "Somali men" or the Zoo animals you speak of. where is the responsibility of the women when you put all this crap on men only??  

On 11/15/2013 at 3:00 AM, mudan shaxshaxley said:

Lols it’s not about a particular person but I am sick of see them act like ******. They need someone to teach them how to behave and be real men.

like i said teach your kids or your future kids how you think a "Man" should be. lol

On 11/26/2013 at 7:45 PM, Hawdian said:

mā shāʾa llāh great response! 100%

mudan shaxshaxley;986175 wrote:
Lols it’s not about a particular person but I am sick of see them act like ******. They need someone to teach them how to behave and be real men.

Before we speak about all men. Lets talk about your dad and brothers. Did you have a good relationship with your dad and the men in your family ?. Also would you use the word animal to discribe him/them . Why do you see yourself stuck with anyone . Do you feel you have act look certain way ? I notice you used the word" alklaaq" what does that word mean to you . Would you say you asked your question in the correct Islamic way ? Yes /no why? You wrote that somaliya fell apart what does mean to you .Have you been to other counties in the region how would you compare that to somale. When was the last time you were there. Do you feel bullied because of weight,race, religion.

You need to give me more details and I'm sure I can help diagnose you and for that to happen we both need to take part in this process I'M in are you ? Waan ku sugaya ado rali ah ruunti waan jacle inan dadka cawiyo. Meeshi .

On 12/20/2013 at 3:33 PM, Raamsade said:

Adi iska dig warya you are a somali man trying to be a bad boy. I guess you proof her point. Beside all the negative side attack on all men she want you to do better because she believes in you. Be a leader and not a lowlife follower which is the common trend among Somalis sadly but same goes for girls/women too so its not only one sided issue only. Because sister at the end of the day some mother raised these boys/men you speak of. The sister should advice better but she is right we brothers have to do better.  

mudan shaxshaxley;986169 wrote:
What is wrong with them? They have no manners or akhlaaq.

Since when did women like men with manners or akhlaaq? Women like jerks with loutish behavior that's why they're almost universally attracted to the "bad boys."

Stop fronting girl.