Sign in to follow this  
DoctorKenney

Would you marry a divorcee?

burahadeer;990918 wrote:
Love divorced women,they have aura of sweetness and nice spongy meat,mymymy.

+1. Not to mention they are financially stable and are very mature. They also aren't demanding or very needy. She'd give you a space and pretty much do whateva you wanna do. :)

nuune   

Nin-Yaaban;991149 wrote:
+1. Not to mention they are
financially stable
and are very
mature
. They also
aren't demanding
or
very needy
. She'd give you
a space
and pretty much do
whateva you wanna do
:)

lool speaking from experience lee iga dheh waxaa qortey, sxb

Raamsade;991004 wrote:
No self-respecting man should settle for used goods especially when there are so many women that have never been broken into. And why would you raise another man's kids? That's committing genetic suicide. Besides, even if you think you found an exceptional divorcee, nearly impossible but I'll entertain the idea for argument's sake, you'll have untrain all the bad habits her previous owner taught her. Maxaa ku dhacay ragannimodii raga Somalida lagu yaqaaney?

Its been a while since I've been around here and I certainly dont miss reading such silly views. Only a petulant teenager with little to no experience of relationships would utter the above nonsense.

Grow up, get a little humility and stop spewing crap just because its the internet.

Khayr   

Serenity,

Have you been bitten yet

by the luv bug and

gotten hitched?

Is Baarwaqo/Valeentah still

around?

-Serenity-;991305 wrote:
Its been a while since I've been around here and I certainly dont miss reading such silly views. Only a petulant teenager with little to no experience of relationships would utter the above nonsense.

Grow up, get a little humility and stop spewing crap just because its the internet.

Serenity, responding to the likes of Raamsade would only validate him. It's best to ignore him and his kind.

It's not worth your time reasoning with him

Kulmiye   

-Serenity-;991305 wrote:

Each is entitled to his opinion, But honestly I do believe that we should care for each other. Especially living in the Diaspora. In marriage, in business, in education and in community as a whole. we should uplift/ encourage and give each other what you want for yourself.

Kulmiye   

-Serenity-;991305 wrote:

Each is entitled to his opinion, But honestly I do believe that we should care for each other. Especially living in the Diaspora. In marriage, in business, in education and in community as a whole. we should uplift/ encourage and give each other what you want for yourself.

Raamsade   

Kulmiye, never mind Serenity she knows I'm right but won't deign to admit. A little lesson to the boys roaming SOL and far afield.

A woman's attractiveness is based on 3 things: her age, her looks and her chastity. The last goes without saying because women across the world go to great lengths to appear as chaste as possible. No woman wants to be seen as "loose." It is almost instinctive and for men as well as most men see a woman who's been around as less valuable.

But what I really take exception to is a man raising the kids of another man. Why would you marry a divorcee with kids, help her raise another man's kids all the while the father of the kids is living on the high hog and probably fathering more kids. Why would any self-respecting do that? In the animal kingdom male interlopers kill of the offspring of the previous male. In fact, some hypothesis monogamy arouse precisely so as to protect offspring from potential murder. Now, I'm not in the least bit promoting that we go around killing little babies just don't marry divorcee with kids. I can understand a widow although I would still be averse to marrying the left overs another man.

It is all about genetic legacy. You can best ensure your genetic legacy by getting hitched to young, attractive (because attractive and young women bear healthy kids) and vestal dame.

Mooge   

I was wooed by a divorcee the other day and my answer was ... Hell no.

Girls stay married. Chances are not good these days.

CooleyM   

She's charming, educated and nice, I don't see a problem here, especially if your cousin doesn't take her divorce too close to heart. I think they should give it a try.