Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Do Muslim Women Need Saving? The Western crusade to rescue Muslim women has reduced them to a simpl

Safferz   

DoctorKenney;986213 wrote:
Okay, valid point. And if I'm wrong here on some of the points that I've made, then I'd hope you at least understand the principle I was pointing to here; That
Liberals cannot claim a monopoly on pacifism and that they have just as much blood on their hands as their Conservative opponents.

We're not in disagreement, I'd just rather see precise and historically correct arguments rather than misplaced and ahistorical blame on "liberals" for the colonial/neocolonial Western interventions in the Muslim world, which is what I was objecting to earlier in the thread. Complicated histories have complicated answers.

Apophis;986249 wrote:
The liberals have succesfully planted their mole in the Vatican and it appears they're brimming at their successful Coup d'état. The Islamic civilisation would do well to learn the methods the liberals use to bulldoze those they despise.

It appears they turned their attacks to Islam now that they're in a position to successfully destroy the CC and its ancient values.

You've been fooled. Don't see the difference between the Vatican and the "Liberals". In the end , they're both a Western-based ideology.

DoctorKenney;986166 wrote:

Brothers, do not allow these Liberals to own the discussion. They're framing arguments in their own terms and labeling anyone who disagrees with them as a bigot. I've seen the way they treat men such as John Stossel, Thomas Sowell and others.

I applaud some of you guys for engaging in discussion, and for being patient with them. I know that I don't have the blood to do it, is easier for me to cease all discussions and tell them to get lost, because this back and forth talks never really go anywhere.

Khayr   

When did the debate turn into who knows better about American History. Ironically enough, the Canadian girl defended American Political Party history like a true Patriot.

Liberals have certain shared traits:

1. Self- righteousness

2. An intolerance for anything that does not support their liberal claims.

3. A smuggness mentality that has them holding their heads and noses high.

4. Generational wealth

- This gives them access to higher education and time to do documentaries.

5. The ability to distance themselves from any problem.

6. A thinking that Liberals are the only ones that can find solutions to problems. Their solutions are always right.

7. An implicit rejection of religion and God because God's thinking is limited and theirs is unlimited.

عجىب

One perfect example is Race.

Today's liberals are mostly of the view that racism no longer exists and especially in liberal societies.

YoniZ   

Khayr;986669 wrote:
When did the debate turn into who knows better about American History. Ironically enough, the Canadian girl defended American Political Party history like a true Patriot.

Liberals have certain shared traits:

1. Self- righteousness

2. An intolerance for anything that does not support their liberal claims.

3. A smuggness mentality that has them holding their heads and noses high.

4. Generational wealth

- This gives them access to higher education and time to do documentaries.

5. The ability to distance themselves from any problem.

6. A thinking that Liberals are the only ones that can find solutions to problems. Their solutions are always right.

7. An implicit rejection of religion and God because God's thinking is limited and theirs is unlimited.

عجىب

One perfect example is Race.

Today's liberals are mostly of the view that racism no longer exists and especially in liberal societies.

+1

Tell that someone called Mr Naxar :)