Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Axmed Karaash

Axmed karaash was a former Puntlander the 2 garaad plus galaydh are not a fan of Puntland axmed karaash welcomed abdisamad in taleex where as indhosheel and others are opposed to him and galaydh to. Its more of a inner garaad clan rivalry. The clan of Axmed karaash were the former allies of Puntland, where as the 2 garaads their subclans were mostly affiliated with Somaliland.

They need to be part of a larger entity country for them to forget about their inner quarrels , hadaad one sub clan guri ku soo xidhiid isagi ba isku noq noqnaya is kala gur guraya thats what khatumo did , one sub clan bay rabaan inay geed hoostis ku xidhaan wa dhibaato. Marka wixi ba isi si kala guraya.thats why Somaliland ay dawo u tahay.

Saalax   

That could be true as they always look for distractions from their inner problems, they like to blame everything either

on Somaliland or Puntland Lol. However nowadays they are openly in verbal conflict with each other as they realized

ayaga lugaha iis haya.

I just listened to Karaash and he says he wants to hold a shir but he is against another shir that was being organized by another President of Khatumo and other Garaads. Initially i thought Karaash was against shirs as a whole. but he is not against a shir but he wants to hold the Shir and be the organaizer. Dhibaatada nimankan haysata waxa weye shirkan badan horta maxay baase ka shiraan way shiraan baan maqalna shirki gudoonkisi bay isku qabsadeen. This is a problem the way Khatumo can unite is if they abandon all this shir nonsense shir= divisions.

I think its part of their identity they are made for shir their ancestor was called Shir Shoore, Shirku shoorin jiray,wa dadka kaliya eeh aan arkay to organize a shir for another shir:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;985338 wrote:
I think its part of their identity they are made for shir their ancestor was called Shir Shoore, Shirku shoorin jiray,
wa dadka kaliya eeh aan arkay to organize a shir for another shir
:D

LOL

Haatu   

I think its part of their identity they are made for shir their ancestor was called Shir Shoore, Shirku shoorin jiray,wa dadka kaliya eeh aan arkay to organize a shir for another shir:D

:D :D

Xaji, shirka badani waa more democracy dee ee sidaa ula soco. BTW, I understand Shir but what is Shoore?.

Mahigaan shirku wa inu micno fara badan yeeshu oo u dhaxal gal noqda oo wax wax ku ooli ka so baxan

Gheele adigu so baro faraqa u dhexeya dacayaad iyo aflagaado, intasaan cashar kaga so dhigaya cawa

Xaaji Xunjuf;985780 wrote:
Mahigaan shirku wa inu micno fara badan yeeshu oo u dhaxal gal noqda oo wax wax ku ooli ka so baxan

Gheele adigu so baro faraqa u dhexeya dacayaad iyo aflagaado, intasaan cashar kaga so dhigaya cawa

Xaaji sidan waa laga fiicanyahay. You know very well this is nonsense, if khaatumo would be left to its affairs, there would be no need for all these meetings. Instead what Khaatumo has is neighbors bent on destroying any outcome by any means necessary, need we recap the constant interference from Sland and Punt. And the rest of that Somalis are like that simpleton laughing all the from the bushes of Garissa