Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Somaliland Condemns Somalia Ambassador to Egypt of Nepotism,

Hawdian   

@ Fdma thats him. He gives without charge Bassbort to his people of same family as him. While other somalis are asked where they from and which family and afterwards told not to bother coming. Lets just say other somalis must take a member of that family to speak on their behalf and sweating the old Baffoun .

Saalax   

My relatives are not from Mogadishu or anywhere south of Galkayo (which is technically considered Koonfur). Try harder.

Ibtisam   

I am glad this is sorted; Somaliland had no problem with students accessing anything whether it be educational or scholarships under the banner of Somalia. However the current Somalia government has been waging a war on Somaliland students- I am not really sure why- I am glad the Egypt problem is solved- Now Ethiopia (this is more terrorist related) and Sudan are problem that need solving.

I don know what Somalia wanted to gain by obstructing students, and if they make it difficult, then Somaliland will be forced to seek for other states to accept the Somaliland passport and even issue different quotas for scholarships. Although on second thoughts, Somaliland probably needs a little hostile push over the edge and having their passports accepted might be a boost in their quest- particularly now that the UK are upgrading their passports to International standard.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;985156 wrote:
Ciyaal aa kusoo batay meeshaan xataa aanan garaneynin diifka ka socdo inay iska tirtiraan, xishmadna u geynin dad qadarin istaahilo.

ciyal is that guy who is saying ya walad..haha

That's what happens when you try to make a fake country and seriously you cannot do anything to those koonfuur student because then you will lose all your legit because Somaliland is part of Somalia and the US and co will view your actions as tribal violence and will not support your claims.