Sign in to follow this  
spartacus

Somali terror suspect mohamed ahmed is at large.

Ayeeyo *Ibtisam is so passionate about the Niqab. For a minute, I almost believed her; then I remembered, islaantu Niqabka is kind of like her invincibility cloak, to wander through the market without being detected, in her desperate search for the young "Jaamac, Cilmi or Faarax" that got away. ;)

As Muslims, we can use the banning of the Niqab to our advantage. Knowing that the Niqab isn't really a mandatory in Islam, we can make the Western governments to ban women wearing Bikinis on the beach. I'm quite sure many holy Christians and Jews will be onboard with this.

Safferz   

Classified;985227 wrote:

As Muslims, we can use the banning of the Niqab to our advantage. Knowing that the Niqab isn't really a mandatory in Islam, we can make the Western governments to ban women wearing Bikinis on the beach. I'm quite sure many holy Christians and Jews will be onboard with this.

lol well... at least you're consistent. The problem with niqab bans is that they're intended to target a specific minority, so I'm not sure why some of you are applauding the xenophobia and Islamophobic attitudes in Western countries that are fixed on Muslim women as objects that need to be "saved" from their cultures/religion. There is no way to swing that sort of racism in your favour. Women can and should be able to dress however they want, whether that's a bikini or a niqab.

Safferz;985229 wrote:
lol well... at least you're consistent. The problem with niqab bans is that they're intended to target a specific minority, so I'm not sure why some of you are applauding the xenophobia and Islamophobic attitudes in Western countries that are fixed on Muslim women as objects that need to be "saved" from their cultures/religion. There is no way to swing that sort of racism in your favour.
Women can and should be able to dress however they want, whether that's a bikini or a niqab.

In a Western democracy, you'd think that. But, what do you mean by your last sentence? Do you think in Islam or/and according to the Shariah Law, a woman should dress however she wants, even wear bikini in public?

Reeyo   

All valid arguments and a understanding expected from a group of modern western Muslims.

I am all for people making their own personal choices and also the law having the right to protect the majority- typical negating arguments but I draw the line when people forget that the niqab is a Islamic clothing.

If you all remember traditional Islamic opinion, all four schools have a consensus that it is either fard or sunnah.

As a dominate Shafi' madhab group it is strongly recommended for a women to wear it.

Lets just remember the simple facts before we engage our wonderful rationality, with all it's 'correct' notions of individualism, modernity and self-looking glass.

As for this guy, he really is a no-brainer, I give him my blessings to join al-ratabb.