Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

New Jersey Mall shooting

Khayr   

So a dude decided to shoot up the mall last night in jersey and did suicide. He was a suiciidde attacker.

This news wasn't debated on the net and there weren't no widespread

condemnations.

Can you guess what the shooter's background was?

Khayr   

So there is zero interest in this incident on here.

If the shooter was a muslim, then all the nifaq would have come out and come down pouring with condemnation.

Every twitter alim would have been tweeting about their condemnation.

Safferz   

Khayr;984735 wrote:
So there is zero interest in this incident on here.

If the shooter was a muslim, then all the nifaq would have come out and come down pouring with condemnation.

Every twitter alim would have been tweeting about their condemnation.

That's not necessarily true, I think there's less interest in this because it didn't turn out to be a mass shooting, but a spectacle by a man wanting to commit suicide. A friend of mine from New York was there at the mall and saw the gunman, and as terrifying as it was, no one was killed because the gunman did not intend to hurt anyone but himself. But you do have a point, had it been a white person committing mass slaughter (as they often have), the media response would be very different than if a Muslim had. The discussion would be about mental illness and alienation, not terrorism.

Maqane   

Khayr inaar, You don't need to be too concerned with this.. I mean suicide and gun violence has became normal in the states and no one wants to hear it over and over again, the Muslim terrorist thing way tageenoo weey talaabteen, ma garatay? It's like

visiting museum
:D

The Saacaddaale reserves terrorism for Muslims, a term they coined to loot their resources. I hate what they call " islamist" which in their twisted mind means a radical Muslim who could commit terrorism. The biggest terrorists are the Saancaddale themselves with their advanced weopons which they use everywhere their capitalist countries wanna rob.

I believe those they call terrorists work for them, b/c they both set havoc on Muslims by killing them and destroying their livelihoods like in Somalia, Syria, Irak and Afghanistan.